Thursday, 21 March 2013

complete confusion!

Hey everyone! So, this is my first post on allthingsbeautiful-x. I'm just writing this in the hope that I will somehow figure out how to work the CSS and HTML on here... nightmare! I've decided to start this blog as I hope it will help me with my dream of being a fashion and beauty journalist. It's a long way off yet, but we all have to start somewhere!

Of course I would like this blog to become successful, but for now it's a fun way to get creative and pass the time in those days that tend to drag in uni! It's also a way for me to express my thoughts and opinions on beauty, fashion and health products, as well as fulfilling my love for writing.

I've been meaning to start a blog for some time now, and I believe this is an ideal way for me to achieve my goals as well as inspiring other bloggers and readers! I hope you find my blogs exciting and a little different from other beauty pages around there. There are soooo many fantastic blogs that I've already seen! If I can achieve half of what they've done with their time I'll be a happy girl. :)

Well back to tackling the HTML for me and figuring out how to change this awful original blogger layout. If there's someone out there reading this that could help, PLEASE DO! Haha! That's enough from me for now.. Speak to you all soon. :)

Love, Jessie. xxx

8 comments:

  1. Welcome to blogging! :) haha you'll get the hang of the template-thingy soon enough! Looking forward to your posts ^^

    Hayfa
    http://chic-and-cliche.blogspot.com/
    http://twitter.com/hayfamk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jessie you are such a doll! You're doing a great job so far! It takes time but you will get the hang of everything. Just have fun with it! Keep in touch.

    xx, Gina

    http://www.lipglossonmylatte.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thanks hun :) means a lot.. yes will defon keep in touch! xx

      Delete
  3. I've given your blog a follow after you commented on mine - feel free to follow me back ;)

    Ps. You look lovely in your pictures!

    living-with-olivia.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely, I've followed you on bloglovin' haha. Aww thank you :) x

      Delete
  4. good luck! :)

    http://bangsandcurls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

CUSTOM BLOG DESIGN BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS