Monday, 25 March 2013

the beginning.

So today I finally sorted out the rest of my layout and can start blogging properly, at last. I've got so many ideas that I want to write about and can't wait to get started properly. I've also been reading around many different blogs today to see what other people write about as I don't want to be repeating blogs that people have already read. I'm so impressed by the amount of people who've worked so hard at creating some amazing blogs. I've followed them all on bloglovin' and also put a few of my absolute favourites down on my INSPIRATIONS page, so please do take a look!

Also please follow me on bloglovin' and of course, I'll follow back. It's a brilliant way to keep in touch with your favourite blogs and see what they post. There's even an app which you can download on your smartphone so you can read them on the go! So, if you haven't already I would definitely sign up. Just click the link below :)

Follow on Bloglovin


Now, that that's out of the way I can finally talk about my ideas and what I want to write about. My most frequent posts will be about beauty products. Having being a customer consultant at The Body Shop for two years I have learnt many tricks of the trade that I think would be an interesting read. I also love painting my nails (even if I sometimes do a crap job!) and would like to share my different designs and ideas with you all. Below are some examples of my favourite make-up and nail ideas. TUTORIALS will come soon!



Most importantly, I think if you want to benefit the most from beauty products then health is something you should take into consideration. I've recently turned into an extreme gym freak - don't we all at this time of year when summer is fast approaching? So I'll share my favourite work-out tips and outfits with you.

Oh and last, but certainly not least, FASHION. I've always loved clothes and accessories.. I have so much jewellery and am obsessed with earrings. I seriously have a shopping addiction so will be sharing many of my hauls with you.

Now that everything is ready I'm really looking forward to starting this blog! Let me know if there's anything you would like to read of mine, or anything I can write about. I really look forward to hearing your thoughts. :)

Lots of love, Jessie. xxx

11 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see the tutorial on how you created the nail look - they're gorgeous! Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay, my first comment! Haha, thank you.. I'll let you know when I have written one :) xx

      Delete
  2. Thanks for such a sweet comment on my blog :) I look forward to reading more of your posts - gorgeous nails!! Xx.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww you're welcome :) thanks so much for taking the time to have a look at mine! xx

      Delete
  3. love love LOVE the nails :)

    Hayfa
    http://chic-and-cliche.blogspot.com/
    http://twitter.com/hayfamk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous nails! I can't wait for future posts:)

    SimplySkinDeepBeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just followed you on bloglovin :) hope your blog is a success, I'm finding it hard to get mine out there to everyone :( gorgeous nails! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) aww good luck with it! It's such a struggle to get readers haha.. Thank you :) xxx

      Delete
  6. Those nails are fab!!!! Cant wait to see a tutorial on them!! Love your blog. thank you for linking it too me in your comment on mine!! cant wait to read more. its really amazing!!

    Ro
    Thefashionistaobserver.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete

CUSTOM BLOG DESIGN BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS