Sunday, 7 April 2013

haul #1.

Hey guys :) hope you've all had a lovely weekend! I've been working and had to start revising this week as uni exams are looming :( I did manage to squeeze in a night out with the girls and a shopping spree though! And this is what I thought I would base this post around. So here is my first shopping haul! It doesn't look like much but my oh my does my bank balance hate me for it. There are so many gorgeous spring/summer items in the stores at the moment and I just can't resist!



White summer dress - Topshop - £42
Skinny jeans - Miss Selfridge - £32
Black floral shirt - River Island - £15 (on sale!)
Black midi length skirt - New Look - £18
Gold necklace - River Island - £12
Colourful leopard print bag - H&M - £8
Daisychain bracelet - Accesorize - £8




Lets begin with the white summer dress. This is such a cute dress which you can dress up to wear on a night out or dress down with a denim jacket and sandals to wear for a day out shopping or for lunch with friends. I love this dress and the fact that it has the panel which is netted makes it a little more edgy than your average white dress. White is also great for showing off your tan!

The denim jeans are something that I had to have as soon as I saw them. They are very tight fitting so ideal for ladies with long legs. They are also a sort of speckled colour, with varying shades and are right on trend at the moment. You can never have too many jeans!

Omg, the black midi skirt is something that I have been trying to find for ages - I just couldn't seem to find one to suit my shape but FINALLY I have found one in New Look and for a very reasonable price compared to what I have been trying on in other stores such as Topshop. These can be worn with so many different items and the midi length is so flattering. It makes you look slim and so sophisticated! It could even be worn to work in an office teamed with a smart shirt and some cute heels. Get creative!

The floral shirt is also an item which I have lusted over for quite some time and then I finally found it was on sale! It was impossible to resist. I also find in River Island that I buy most of the store and then it all goes on sale after a while. It drives me insane so it's so nice to be buying a sale item for once after waiting for so long! It can be dressed up on a night out or worn casually with jeans or some legins if you wanted to be really laid back! I love items that can be worn on several occasions!


Accessories


I'm not usually a necklace sorta girl, but I couldn't resist this gorgeous item from River Island. And bold, statement necklaces are all the rage at the moment so I can't miss out on a trend! I love this necklace, it can be used to brighten up any outfit and bring a bit of glam to a plain outfit. Gold is also sooo easy to team up with anything and at £12 I can't say no to that! I also love the daisychain bracelet. How cute is that?! It's perfect for spring time! Let's hope that wearing all these bright, floral items will bring some more sunny weather to Wales!

So there's my haul. I hope this has inspired you to step into spring! What sort of items are your favourite? And what kind of items will you be wearing this spring time?

Lots of love, Jessie xox

23 comments:

  1. I love that dress on you! Looks so gorgeous, the detail at the waist is so lovely. I've been looking for one of those around, but I don't know if I have the confidence to wear a dress this summer hmmm! I also love the look of that floral shirt, I'm in love with florals.
    shanmurray.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you so much :) have a look in Topshop and Miss Selfridge, they have lovely dresses there! Go for it :) i'm sure you'd look gorgeous x

      Delete
  2. hey!
    I love your blog, and am now following it! I have also nominated it for the Versatile Blogger Award.
    All the info is on my blog.. and while you are there maybe stay and have a look around?

    lifeslikearoadwetravelon.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah i'm loving your blog! Thanks for leaving your link on my blog so i could check it out! :) I just posted a new OOTD, let me know what you think hun?

    Latasha x | Le Powder Room

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I will definitely take a look x

      Delete
  4. I love the dress! Gorgeous :)

    Love your blog, following you! :) x x

    Alara x

    http://thevanitylondon.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that white dress looks great on you.
    Perfect for the summer!

    pocockins.blogspot.co.uk
    Sophie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you :) I know, hopefully we will have some sun so I can wear it haha! xx

      Delete
  6. I'm in love with that cute daisy charm bracelet! Such a must have for the spring and summer season :)
    Great haul! x

    http://glitterandcatwalk.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw I know it's so cute isn't it? I love it :) thank you x

      Delete
  7. oh my, the dress is gorgeous and so is the necklace! great haul! ♥

    Eve x
    ChantellEve.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE your Blog, and have nominated you for a liebster award. Check it out:;

    http://bellaraeblabber.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. awesome stuff you bought!? <3
    Following you on bloglovin ♥
    http://www.fitspoblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, will be sure to follow you back :D xx

      Delete
  10. Hey!

    I have nominated you for the Liebster award.. all the info is on my blog :)

    lifeslikearoadwetravelon.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. love love love the dress and the necklace :O

    Hayfa
    http://chic-and-cliche.blogspot.com/
    http://twitter.com/HayfaMk

    ReplyDelete

CUSTOM BLOG DESIGN BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS