Tuesday, 16 April 2013

haul #2.

Hey girls! Hope you're all doing well and enjoying the sunny weather which has just miraculously appeared here in Cardiff.. If you don't have the glorious sunshine then unlucky! But those of you who do, enjoy it while you can :)

So I decided after my last haul that I would no longer be going shopping, but our student loans came in yesterday so me and two of the girls couldn't think of a better way to celebrate the sunshine than to hit the shops in Cardiff. I was determined not to buy much but (as usual) ended up buying waaay more than expected. However, I did manage to get some bargains!! And everything I bought was on offer/discounted so I guess that's okay, right? Anyway here is my haul.


Floral Peplem Top - River Island - £18
Black Clutch Bag - River Island - £18
Daisychain headband - River Island - £4
Beauty Items - Boots 3 for 2 Offer! - Total £15
Necklace - Primark - £4
Rings - Primark - £2.50 each
Earrings - Primark - £1.50
Nail Stickers - Primark - 50p
Hair Rollers - Primark - £2
Tanning Mitt - Primark - £2


Girls, please take note of this! If you are a student there is currently 20% off in River Island for only two days. I certainly took advantage of this. The prices above are the items without discount but I'm really pleased with them all. I've wanted this black clutch for ages as I think it's so sophisticated and also big enough to carry a few make up items as well as my phone and purse on a night out. It also comes with a strap so can be worn off the shoulder in the day. The items from Primark are also sooo handy, you can wear them with pretty much anything and can use them to glam up a drab and boring outfit. I love big chunky necklaces at the moment and this one from Primark looks really nice with a black dress or boob tube.

>


The make up items shown above are some old favourites of mine such as the Rimmel London Fake Tan and the gorgeous pea green nail varnish, but also some newbies too which I look forward to trying out and reviewing. I've heard lots of good things about the Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation so really look forward to trying that out. However, I will of course wear them for a few weeks until I decide whether I recommend it or not.

So, that's a short and sweet post from me today guys as I have to get ready to go to the gym before a night out with the girls from uni tonight. Looking forward to hitting Revolution in Cardiff as it's my fave night out of the week in uni. Cannot wait! :)

What do you think of these items? Are there any you would like to try or any you recommend?
Lots of love,
Jessie. xox

23 comments:

  1. I'd highly recommend the rimmel foundation, I've never been a big fan of Rimmel foundations before but this thouroughly won me over!

    Maxine, xx
    beautybeatsbooks.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've tried it but am not too sure yet, gonna stick with it thought and maybe it will grow on me :) xx

      Delete
  2. Oh wow this is such a beautiful haul!
    I'm so jealous.
    Looks beautiful :)

    Check out my Blog: Day Dreams & Daisy Chains

    - Kelly. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE your peplum top!!
    I am a big fan oh Rimmel foundations.. i have done 2 reviews on my blog.. I have also been using the Rocket volume mascara and really enjoying it!
    great post :)

    lifeslikearoadwetravelon.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww me too :) im gonna keep going with the foundation cos I'm not sure if it's the one for me yet.. Thank you :) xx

      Delete
  4. The top is so busy and pretty! It would look gorgeous with a pair of all white or black jeans(: Great haul!

    -Athenaxo
    modestlysophisticated.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it :) can't wait to wear it! xx

      Delete
  5. Great post! I love the collection 2000 liquid eyeliner - so easy to use!

    grannygee.blogspot.com

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too :) I've had so many of them, they're fab! xx

      Delete
  6. Hey love(: I nominated you for The Versatile Blogger Award! You can find out more about this award at http://modestlysophisticated.blogspot.com/2013/04/versatile-blogger-award-2.html

    -Athenaxo
    modestlysophisticated.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your blog! This is a lovely haul, I really want to try out that mascara!
    Following :)
    beautysplash75.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. I looove seeing hauls and what people have bought :] that top is so beautiful and your previous items you bought from River Island look lovely! Is that in the states?! because all these items I'm seeing on your blog make me want to head to one right now :D and I've also never tried a fake tanning lotion. I'm pale as a ghost right now! Does the rimmel one wear off on your clothes?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you :) no its in the UK.. You could order offline tho? The fake tan does rub off on your clothes unfortunately cos it's an instant one :/ but my mam has a fake tan remover that works wonders :) x

      Delete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. The top you chose is so pretty :) I have been meaning to buy that mascara for quite a while. Maybe next time I go to the shops.

    I am a new blogger and I am following (GFC and Bloglovn) :) Feel free to check out my blog


    http://ohjustonemore.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you :) yes I will follow back for sure! x

      Delete
  11. I've used the rimmel wake me up foundation, I find it really good!
    It does what it says really, leaves you looking awake, fresh and a nice glow!
    It also blends well and has a slight shimmer to it :)

    Chloë x
    http://ioncehadthisdream.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh i'm not sure if I like it! :( it gives me too much of a glow and makes my skin really oily :/ think I'm the only #bblogger not to like it haha! x

      Delete
  12. What a beautiful peplum top! Such a great haul!

    classypeach.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I just love, love, love the daisy headband!
    Perfect <3

    justinooo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great post :) I love love love the Wake Me Up Foundation!! So amazing :)
    xx
    ihatepolly

    ReplyDelete

CUSTOM BLOG DESIGN BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS