Thursday, 30 May 2013

benefit "stay flawless" bloggers event.

Hey guys, finally my exams are over and I got to celebrate in style last night at my first ever beauty blogging event! I was so pleased and excited to receive an email from my favourite make up brand Benefit to go to the launch of their new Stay Flawless Primer and couldn't wait to go. Admittedly I was a little nervous before getting there, as it was my first blogging event and I wasn't sure how it would go, but once I met the other bloggers I instantly relaxed and had a really good time!

Here are a few photos from the event. I'm going to use the primer for a couple of days before doing a complete review on it. It's basically a primer that ensures your make up lasts up to 15 hours! This is something I desperately need and I cannot wait to try it!

I'll leave you with some photos of the event, other bloggers, the lovely ladies at Benefit and some of the wonderful Benefit products! I cannot wait for my next event now!!


#stayflawless


Myself and the lovely Nikki from NikkiEtc


A little collage of some of the pretty decoration of the event! Everything looked so cute and pretty! I loved it.


We were all treated to some lovely drinks and food.


My lovely goodies from Benefit! I won the Primping With The Stars set in a quiz! So chuffed with these items.


Love these perfumes.. Gonna get my hands on Ring My Bella!

What do you think of the event? Have you been to any before?
Lots of love, Jessie. xoxo

19 comments:

  1. This looks like so muuuch fun!
    I'd love to go to an event like this :)
    Kelly || DayDreamsDaisyChains.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was :) follow make up brands on tiwtter and you might get the chance! xxx

      Delete
  2. You're a very lucky girly! I love benefit! Such an amazing opportunity xxx

    Shannon
    shanmurray.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I am :) especially with my freebies! xxx

      Delete
  3. Looks like you had a good time. So many Benefit goodies! Jealous!!

    xx

    Rachael | beautypea.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it was really good thank you! Haha I know :) xx

      Delete
  4. Oh wow look at all those goodies! That is so generous of them! The primer sounds pretty amazing doesn't it?! I think I need it, even without any reviews.. 15 hours is incredible xxx

    Gemma ♥ | MissMakeupMagpie.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! It was such a good event.. I've been using it and love it so far :) I'll let you know when I've done it! xxx

      Delete
  5. Can I ask, how did you get invited to this? Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was e-mailed to this event.. But you can get asked to events through twitter etc so be sure to follow make up brands and things xx

      Delete
  6. This looks like such an amazing event!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are so lucky :)
    It must have been a lot of fun :) x

    Amina ∞ Oh Just One More

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really love everything about your blog! I'm thinking of doing a journalism course at university too - any tips? Thankyou!

    Sophie - oopsilostmytrainofthought.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks so much:) ooh, what do you want to know? xx

      Delete
  9. Just came across your blog! I love it, I have just started out on my blog so i would be so grateful for any feedback!
    Thank you,
    zoe x http://sweetlikecandyfloss.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  10. How lucky! Looks like you had a great time! :)

    Rachel
    xx

    http://lustslovesandmusthaves.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  11. This looks amazing, I'm a teeny bit jealous! :) Yay for you getting to go! xo

    ReplyDelete

CUSTOM BLOG DESIGN BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS