Friday, 24 May 2013

my missguided wishlist.

So, I've decided that with a holiday to Ibiza, a girly weekend away seeing Rihanna and many nights out coming up, it's time to stop shopping. I have soooo many clothes. Some that I've only worn once - or not at all - which should do me for the next few weeks of nights out after university finishes. Plus with a holiday coming up I really need to stop shopping and start saving! I've been doing well, avoiding shops and even taking back some items of clothing that I really don't need. But today I have slipped. I started looking online! And am now so tempted to get out my card and buy most of the items on MissGuided.co.uk. However, I have limited it down to a select few and thought I would see what you guys think, before buying one or two (or three) of these items!


Floral Black and White Playsuit - £24.99


I love this gorgeous playsuit and think it would look great on nights out with a pair of killer heels, or with a black leather jacket and leather boots for a more casual look. I think this outfit would be ideal for when I go to see Rihanna in Twickenham and I think the price is really good. Normally playsuits cost at least £30 so I love this little item!


Black Cleavage Mini Dress - £28.99


This is a gorgeous dress. I love mini dresses like this and black can be worn with anything! Team this with some platform heels and a bright clutch bag and jewellery and you have a perfect outfit which can be worn again and again. Again, this is a fairly good price for a dress. I love the bargains you can find on MissGuided!


Black and Metallic Mini Dress - £36.99


If you can't tell already, I love black mini dresses. I think this is a really creative design and a bit more glamorous than the previous dress shown. It would be ideal for a night clubbing and I'm really tempted to get it. It's more expensive, but I think it's worth it. What do you think?


Rose Gold Watch - £16.99


I've wanted a nice watch for a while, something I can wear every day and can even wear as a pretty accessory on nights out. Ideally, I would love a Michael Kors watch, but that day will have to wait and I think this watch will be just the one for me on a budget. I love the Rose Gold colour as I think it's classy, and I also love the detail on the clock face.


Yellow Midi Length Body Con Dress - £42.99

I love the bright colour of this dress.. Yellow is one of my favourites and I think it's ideal for showing off a tan this summer and is bang on with the neon trend at the moment! I also love the length. I've started to turn to Midi Dresses as I think they are really flattering and look so classy. This again would be ideal for a night clubbing teamed with black heels and a black clutch. I love it! The only down side is the price, it's quite expensive compared to the other dresses!

So, what are your favourite items? What would you buy if you could?
Lots of love, Jessie. xoxo

23 comments:

  1. Hey Babes, Love your blog! Also love the playsuit and the black dresses! can defos see them suiting you. Follow me back <3

    Hannahislush.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Midi dress & the "cleavage" mini dress! They'd be perfect for a night out! xx

    MissStyleMonster.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) me too, i'm so tempted to buy them! xx

      Delete
  3. I love the all the mini dress. and the yellow dress, i love your blog so much

    http://teenagebeautyobsession.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love that first playsuit!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc

    ps. enter my new giveaway to win asos, topshop or space nk vouchers + a goodie bag! click here.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for visiting my blog!
    I need to stop spending too haha can't help it. Love the playsuit, reminds me of a Topshop one! x
    Rachael - beautypea.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No worries :) haha same! I really like it xx

      Delete
  6. I love the black metallic mini, so pretty! Lovely blog, following! x
    http://theadventuresofhann.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I love that first playsuit, way way way too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really think the Black and Metallic Mini Dress is way to cute and the watch as well :)

    Christina xx
    christinathorup.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the playsuit and the watch! :)

    sophie-said.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really great wishlist!
    Now following you.

    darlingsophie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. The yellow midi bodycon dress is gorgeous. I just love the colour x

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  12. The first playsuit is a must-have! I love missguided :)

    Sofia, xo

    SofiaAdrianaSpace.blogspot.co.uk
    Twitter:SofiaAdriana

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have been looking for a cheap rose gold watch for ages! Definitely checking this out. :)

    Thanks for checking out my blog, followed back :)

    Alice x

    http://alicepalacee.blogspot.co.uk


    ReplyDelete
  14. Love that yellow dress, it's amazing, perfect for summer

    cat x

    dropsoffashionthread.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hey girl, thanks so much for following! Just followed your blog as well :)
    Hope you're having a Fierce & Fabulous Sunday!
    xoxo
    Crystal

    My Blog, Crystal Chizoba
    My YouTube Channel

    ReplyDelete

CUSTOM BLOG DESIGN BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS