Sunday, 12 May 2013

my week in pictures - week 001.

Hey guys! Sorry I haven't posted for a while, revision has slowly taken over my life and I'm so sick of constantly feeling guilty when I do anything other than look at a book. I have an exam Tuesday and then another in two week and then, that's it! Freshers year is over. It's mad to think I've been at university for nearly a year now - although, I have been home more than I've been away. I absolutely hated it at first but am so glad I've stuck it out, I feel more independent, I've met some wonderful friends and had an amazing time partying in the Cardiff nightclubs. It's such a different way of life than what I'm used to but it is so enjoyable and anyone considering university next year should definitely go for it!

Anyway, back to today's post. I've decided that every Sunday I will do a post of My Week in Pictures, basically showing you what I've got up to in that week. I think it's nice to know a little more about the persolog and what they get up to when they're not rambling away on their space of the web, and I also think it will be nice to look back at the memories I will have made.



1. My father picked me up from Cardiff to go home to revise for the week and on our way to his parked car we took a stroll through Bute Park in Cardiff. The weather was so nice and warm and walking through the park made me realise how beautiful a city Cardiff is.

2. Bank Holiday Monday had such beautiful weather so me and my mam decided to go for a stroll round Saundersfoot, a beach about 40 minutes away from where I live. This is the harbour where all the little boats are and again it made me proud to live in such a beautiful country as we drove home through the gorgeous little seaside towns and villages.

3. The photo on the far right hand corner is of me and one of my closest friends Alex as we had pre-drinks for my friend Rhi's 21st birthday. A brilliant night to say the least!

4. The middle photo on the left is of me and one of my best friends in university before another spontaneous night out in the capital. We just can't resist a night out, even during exam period!

5. The photo on the bottom left is of my beautiful little dog Lou-Lou. The weather was so gorgeous I decided to try and do some work outside but couldn't get anything done with this little one pestering me every two seconds. She's cute though so it's just too hard to ignore her!

6. Finally the large picture on the right is of me and my girls ready for a night out in our local town for one of my closest friend's birthday! I also did an OOTN post featuring the outfit I'm wearing there on my blog previously. Click here to take a look!

Well that's all from me today, I'm heading back to the books. Looks like it's going to be a long two days before my first exam is over. :(

What have you all got up to this week?
Lots of love, Jessie. xoxo

8 comments:

  1. Good luck with your exams, are they the NCTJs? The worst!

    http://nataliewrites.co.uk x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No it's just a first year module luckily! Thank you very much :) first one went okay! xxx

      Delete
  2. I have exams too! Good luck! I can't believe I am finishing my first year at Uni too!
    I love your blog, hope everything goes well!

    theenglishdaydreamer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks :) good luck to you too.. xxx

      Delete
  3. It looks like your night out was a lot of fun! I hope that your exams go well!
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, great post! Sounds like you managed to have a good week despite exams. I myself am in the same boat with my first year exams and also found it hard to be away from home!
    Just wondering if you are able to follow my new blog, (not asking you to follow) but I'm not sure if I have a follower widget or something so could anyone let me know if following me is actually possible? Thank you so much,
    Sofia, xo

    www.SofiaAdrianaSpace.blogspot.co.uk
    Twitter: @SofiaAdriana

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll be sure to take a look for you now lovely :0 thank you xxx

      Delete

CUSTOM BLOG DESIGN BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS