Sunday, 19 May 2013

my week in pictures - week 002.

Hey everyone! Sorry to have not posted all week. It's been a really hectic one with exams, work and visiting our house for next year so I have had no time to blog. I cannot wait until the exams will finally be over and I can blog to my heart's content! I have so many things I want to show you!

My exam went okay I hope; thanks to everyone who wished me luck! We were very lucky to sit a paper that was very similar to the past papers on the internet, so I'm hoping I've passed and won't have to be resitting any exams in the summer. Revising all through July and August would seriously suck, especially with all I have planned! I still have one more exam which I need to revise for and then my first year in university is over! I find that soooo crazy! This time last year I was revising for A Levels - such a depressing time, I feel for all you Year 13 students - and I can't believe how much has changed in a year. It's been a crazy year but a really good one and I'm feeling really happy and content at the moment, despite having exams to revise for. It's all about positive thinking!

I'm hoping next year will be just as good as this one as I'll be moving onto my second year of university and moving into a student house with five of my friends. I'm so excited! I've started looking around for things to buy already and we are all sooo excited to decorate our house and rooms. It's going to be more like a showroom than a student house and I can't wait to just have loads of girly company as I only have a brother at home. However, a big problem when we went to visit our house was the fact our next door neighbour has a huge full cage of pigeons in his garden and I am petrified of them! The first thing I noticed when I looked out of the window was those hideous creatures flapping around and cooing outside. I'm so scared that the estate agents are going to build a fence for us in our garden so we won't have to see them! I won't be going outside regardless of whether there is a fence or not, they just freak me out so much!

Anyway, that's enough rambling from me. I hope you're all well and I can't wait to get back blogging properly over the summer months. It's something that will keep my brain alive at least!



1. The first photo, in the top left corner, is a photo of me and my mam taken today before we headed out for a meal and a walk with my dogs and nannie on this beautiful summer evening. You can't beat spending time with your family in my opinion!

2. The top middle photo is of a recent haul which I cannot wait to share with you guys! I bought a few things I've been wanting for ages and finally got my hands on them with a 20% off offer too - bargain!

3. Oops, #selfie alert! This is a photo of myself before a night out with my friends in Cardiff the night before visiting our house the next day. Safe to say we all felt pretty rough as we nosed round the house inspecting each and every inch and saying what we wanted changing!

4. The middle left photo is of my new Maybelline Polka Dot nail varnish which I am in love with! I can't wait to review it for you all. Hopefully will be up at the end of this week!

5. The bottom left photograph is the beautiful sky taken when I went to my nannie's to see my Grandad one night this week. They're so lucky to live on an estate built up on a hill overlooking my whole town and I used to love sitting up in the bedroom gazing over the town when I was younger. This photo made me realise what a beautiful world we live in.

6. Finally, a photo of me and two of my closest friends all dolled up for a night on the town. Two of the girls I will be living with next year!

What have you been up to this week?
Lots of love, Jessie. xoxo

2 comments:

  1. love the blue nail color :)
    xo
    http://beauty-lifestyle-fashion-blog.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm you newest follower!
    Hope your readers can follow me too!
    http://thepowderednose.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

CUSTOM BLOG DESIGN BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS