Tuesday, 7 May 2013

ootn #1.

Hey guys! Hope you all had a lovely bank holiday weekend! I certainly did, and the sun was shining which made it even nicer. It's so nice to be home for a while before I have exams with university... Only problem is that I'm so laidback about revision and the sun is making me even worse!

So on Sunday night I went out with a few of the girls from work to celebrate my friends 21st birthday. We started the night off at her house for some food and drinks before heading into our local town for some a lot more drinks. It was a really good night and so nice to be back in my home town partying, although I did miss the Cardiff nightlife. I decided to do an OOTN post just for you all to see what sort of evening outfits I'm lusting over at the moment!


Lime Green Mini Skirt - River Island - £15
Cream crop top - Topshop - £28
Cream Wedges - River Island - bought last summer, approx. £45
Cream Bag - Miss Selfridge - bought last summer, approx. £20

I am absolutely in love with bright neon colours at the moment! I can't get enough of them and I was instantly drawn to this skirt. It's so summery which I love about it and these shorter skirts really suit me as I have long legs and they have a slimming effect on me.. Different to skater skirts which normally give me the opposite effect. I decided as this was very bright I would go for neutral other parts of the outfit and thought cream would be very summery and would show off what little tan I have achieved so far this summer - needless to say I did apply a sneaky layer of fake tan, you can never be too tanned in my opinion! I also really liked the detail on this crop top as chunky necklaces are in at the moment and this had the same effect. Teamed with a cream bag and heels I had the perfect summer outfit.



Here's a picture of me and the girls before we headed out!

Well there's my summery night out OOTN. What do you think of this outfit? Are there any trends that you're loving at the moment?
Lots of love, Jessie.xox

28 comments:

  1. Adorable outfit! Love the shoes and the clutch(:

    -Athenaxo
    modestlysophisticated.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much :)the shoes are sooo comfy too! xx

      Delete
  2. SO CUTE OUTFIT. loving the yellow.
    Wish we had a riverisland store where i'm from!
    Following you on Bloglovin - Follow back? ♥♥♥
    Camilla Christine // http://www.fitspoblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :D will defo follow back! xxx

      Delete
  3. I love the skirt! I'm always scared of neon colours but you wear it well. Your friends all look lovely too - bet you all weren't short of attention!

    Belle x
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that River Island skirt! It's amazing and so summery! Will deffo be looking out for it!

    grannygee.blogspot.com

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you :) think they have a few different colours xx

      Delete
  5. You have such cute style, glad to know your 21st birthday was a hit:) Also now following your blog and thanks for the comment on mine.

    I actually just created a Facebook page for my blog and accessories line Whimsical Wildfox!


    First 20 people to join I will randomly choose 2 people to get free flower crown : )
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Whimsical-Wildfox/337297413058947?ref=tn_tnmn
    www.charmkindredspirit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :-) it was my friends 21st not mine haha xx

      Delete
  6. Ahh I absolutely love your outfit hun, it's fab! <3 The skirt is to die for!! :)

    I am running an International Giveaway on my blog now, and I'd love it if you enter for the chance to win some YSL, Chanel and Essie products! :))

    XO,
    RosyChicc

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) will defo take a look! xxx

      Delete
  7. Love the wedges!!

    Kendra

    www.beautybykendrac.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love river island never used too! but really liking their clothes now :) love your skirt and wedges xx

    www.krystelcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you, I love RI.. Defo my favourite shop! xx

      Delete
  9. You look AMAZING! What a gorgeous neon skirt xx

    Gemma ♥ | Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your outfit! That skirt is an amazing colour :D I'm loving neons at the moment too & only £15 eeek what a bargain!xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much :) I know was so pleased to find it! xxx

      Delete
  11. That outfit looks great, love your wedges! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely outfit. And I love your blog too. Just wondering how do I follow you? New to this blogging malarkey! Would be great if you could give my blog a read or perhaps follow me on Twitter (@SofiaAdriana).
    Sofia, xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I'm now following you :) it's a gadget which you need to add on your blogger. What is your blog name? I'll be sure to check it out! xx

      Delete
    2. Thank you! : )
      Here's a link to my blog:
      www.SofiaAdrianaSpace.blogspot.com

      Sofia, xo

      Delete
  13. nice outfit, it really suits you!
    i see you study at cardiff uni..that's so cool as im from cardiff too....nice to see you made the most of the sunny weather we had last week....can't say much for this week -_- .. i hope that's not our summer gone!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) yes I'm in uni in Cardiff! Aww that's cool, I may bump into you some time haha. I know horrible weather :( me too. More than likely we won't see any more sun though! xx

      Delete
    2. you look great on this outfit!
      thanks for your lovely comment and following!
      i follow back!
      check out my new post:)
      xo
      http://beauty-lifestyle-fashion-blog.blogspot.de/

      Delete

CUSTOM BLOG DESIGN BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS