Tuesday, 18 June 2013

body shop body butters.

The one thing I loved about working at the Body Shop was the smell.. It's so nice walking in and breathing in all the scents of the different products, and leaving smelling of whatever body butter or perfume I had been obsessed with that day. Today I thought I would share with you some of my favourite Body Butters, and tell you why I love them so much!




Coconut - this is one of the most popular fragrances and I can see why. The smell is just sooo nice, I cannot describe how good it is! It's a thicker body butter, more suited to dry skin and is my favourite moisturiser to use after a day out in the sun. It works as an after-sun moisturiser, soothing your skin if it's sore and then stays in your skin the next day to enhance your tan! What more could you want? So, not only does it smell and feel great, it helps you look great too. Ideal!

Vanilla Duo - the Duo Body Butters are ideal for people who have different skin types on different parts of their body because it is split in two (as seen in the photograph above). On one side is a thinner cream for normal skin types, and on the other is a thicker substance to be used on dry patches, such as knees and elbows! I think this is perfect for those who want light or heavy moisturisationm, and once again the smell is gorgeous!

Mango - for those of you who like fruity smells, this is the one for you! It smells delicious, I could literally eat it. This is ideal for very dry skin and work so well with the Mango Body Scrub too. It's really soft and creamy to the touch and, as with all the Body Butters, it absorbs right into the skin guaranteeing moisturisation throughout the rest of your day.

Strawberry - I like this Body Butter because of the smell and that it can be applied to normal skin types, so when my skin isn't feeling too dry this is the one I reach for. The great thing about these Body Butters is that you don't need too much and that it spreads well over your skin, so they last for ages. I just love them!

So, there you have my favourite Body Shop Body Butters! Have you tried any? Which do you like best?
Lots of love, Jessie. xoxo


You only have about two weeks remaining until Google Followers ends.. Please follow me on bloglovin' and leave a comment and I'll be sure to follow you back! Make sure you get your readers to convert to bloglovin' so you don't lose any followers! :) Thank you x

13 comments:

  1. I love the mango one and have bought it so many times! It smells so good and makes my skin so soft!

    http://dibdabdebs.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. The mango one is my absolute fav! I want to try one of the duo ones! xoxo

    100 Follower Giveaway: Essie, Urban Decay, Soap & Glory, Lush!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The smell of the mango is my favourite! So so nice xx

      Delete
  3. Good enough to eat :)

    Cat

    dropsoffashionthread.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE the body butters from The Body Shop.
    The Satsuma one is my favorite

    Amina ∞ Oh Just One More

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same, I like that one, I also like the Lemon one! x

      Delete
  5. I love mango! Do they do it in a scrub to? Xx

    www.beautytelltales.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes they do! And the scrub is brilliant :) x

      Delete
  6. Ahhh these are my favourite body butters! x

    http://katekouture.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have yet to try any of the body butters, but when I was last in it was all I could do to not buy a handful of the chocolate ones! They all smell so divine! x

    Megan @ Little Miss Average

    ReplyDelete

CUSTOM BLOG DESIGN BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS