Tuesday, 25 June 2013

haul #3.

So, here we are again, another haul :( I was planning on stopping shopping and I did - for about two weeks. I just can't stop myself but seriously enough is enough. I wanted a few things before holiday and now that's all I need for the rest of the summer! I have so many clothes I've either never worn or have only worn once, it's like an addiction!


Orange Midi Skirt - River Island - £20
Denim Ripped Shorts - River Island - £25
White Crop Top - Topshop - £8
Rose Gold Watch - River Island - £30
Neon String Bracelets - Primark - £2.50

1. Orange Midi Skirt - I love midi skirts, I find them so flattering and love the fact that they're so versatile and can be worn with anything! You can wear them casually during the day with converse and a nice top and jacket, or out clubbing or for drinks with crops tops and wedges.. The list is endless! I already have a black and a grey skirt but thought I should spice it up a bit and go for a bright orange, especially seeing as the weather is so dull lately. It's nice to add a bit of colour to your wardrobe no matter what the weather!

2. Denim Ripped Shorts - As I am off on holiday next week I needed some new denim shorts.. Well, not really. I just saw them and absolutely loved them. They match pretty much anything and will be ideal with a funky crop top whilst I'm partying in the White Isle next week. I love the detail on them too as they can be worn in the day or night. I love short shorts!

3. White Crop Top - I've been needing a white crop top for a while. I have every other colour/pattern under the sun but not white and this one was only £8 which I think is quite the bargain! It's plain, which I like, so it can be dressed up with some pretty jewellery such as a statement necklace and can be worn with any bottoms. Ideal!


4. Rose Gold Watch - I needed a watch as I don't have one and they make such nice accessories. Also I have a new job in Miss Selfridge so I need one to check the time when I'm in work. I love this watch as the colour is so neutral and goes with anything. I also love a bit of bling and sparkle, what girl doesn't?

5. Neon String Bracelets - I can't resist anything neon these days. These bracelets will make cute accessories that can be worn whilst I'm on holiday. I was thinking of even trying them out as anklets, what do you think?

There we have my final haul until the end of summer! (Hahah, I really doubt it!) What do you think of these items? What are your favourite clothing items lately?
Lots of love, Jessie. xoxo

24 comments:

  1. It's so hard to stop yourself from going shopping isn't it? I try to do it all the time and end up buying thing's online and pretend I'm not really shopping I'm terrible haha!
    I've got this skirt, I love the colour of it :) I have a few midi skirts and you're right you can dress them down and dress them up so it's a win-win situation when you buy one.

    www.chanellejade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know :( I wish I could stop. I agree, love midi skirts! Can't wait to wear it when I'm back off holiday xx

      Delete
  2. I love shopping! I have shirts that I've never worn yet! I love to buy accesories or nail polish! It's winter here and I never find nice clothes, I prefer summer! so I just buy accesories haha, but I need to stop!
    I love everything you bought! I love the colour of the skirt! nice haul :)

    dreamouutloud.blogspot.com :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I prefer summer too :) So many nice clothes to choose from. Thank you :) xx

      Delete
  3. I totally understand your addiction! I have things hanging up in my closet with the tag still on them, and yet I find myself going to the mall to pick up new things anyway! Same with makeup and books! I'm terrible about it! Absolutely love your buys! You'll be able to make lots of outfits with those pieces! x

    Megan @ Little Miss Average

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad I'm not the only one haha! Thank you :)) x

      Delete
  4. That watch is simply lovely
    http://www.betzysmakeup.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm currently on a shopping ban day 26 :)
    Love the skirt! And the shorts.

    darlingsophie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. DAY 26?! Wow! Well done :) thank you xx

      Delete
  6. I feel your pain, I'm currently on a spending ban - nearly over now - and it's like tourture! Great picks!

    fabheadtotoe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well done for getting this far and not giving in like me haha! Thank you :) x

      Delete
  7. I too love shopping and can simply relate to your addiction.. Lovely watch.. I'm a new blogger... Do visit my blog.. http://kitchenserenity.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ah that watch is just gorgeous! Lovely haul :)

    Hayfa
    http://chic-and-cliche.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good haul! I love river island at the mo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just wanted to let you know that I nominated you for the Liebster Award! You can find out all the details here! Your blog is so fantastic, I had to give it a little recognition! x

    Megan @ Little Miss Average

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you so much, that's so kind + really means a lot! xx

      Delete
  11. Heya! I've been trying to stop as well but it's too adicitive! I followed and would really appreciate if you took a look at my blog! I'd love to hear what you have to say!
    Such a lovely blog!
    Lydia
    Blue-slushy.blogspot.co.uk
    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you :) I will definitely take a look & let you know my thoughts xx

      Delete
  12. Love the look of that rose gold watch seeing as rose gold is trending right now. You picked up some nice things :)

    Kathryn x
    enclosedbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

CUSTOM BLOG DESIGN BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS