Wednesday, 5 June 2013

review: NYC expert last lip colour.

Bright lips are always a great addition to any outfit. I love wearing lipsticks, particularly for nights out! But one thing I hate about these beauty items is the fact you have to reapply them constantly, especially on nights out when you always have a drink in your hand!

I was browsing through Superdrug and came across the NYC Expert Last Lip Colour lipsticks. They were priced at only £1.99 - an absolute bargain! - and were all so bright and colourful. They were really eye catching and at such an amazing price, I couldn't resist swiping two of them!




I chose #441 - Traffic Jam, which is the vibrant red, and #405 - Blue Rose, which was a Barbie/bubblegum pink. Both colours would be easy to match with any outfit and I particularly like wearing red lipsticks on nights out with the girls.

So, the verdict? I love them! They are amazing. I applied them once and when I came home they were still on my lips looking bright and pretty, even after a night of partying. It was in fact hard to remove them, and required some scrubbing with a make-up wipe. The colour really pops, brightening any outfit and lasting all night. I really love them and am definitely going to buy more shades with Superdrug's current 3 for 2 offer.

Have you used these lipsticks? What do you think?
Lots of love, Jessie.xoxo

17 comments:

  1. Wow these look great. Il need to ty
    http://thepowderednose.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are brilliant :) definitely give them a try! xx

      Delete
  2. I have seen these but never thought of buying them! But now I think I might have to purchase a few! Lovely shades too!
    Much love,
    Suz x

    Bloosieslife.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. They are even nicer on :) thank you x

      Delete
  4. NYC is one of my favorite drugstore brands :)
    http://www.betzysmakeup.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't noticed it before but really starting to like it now :)

      Delete
  5. You got two really nice colours... might have to give these a try! :)
    LaraLouise 
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, you should they're really good! x

      Delete
  6. I love how blue rose looks! Great review! I'm a new follower :)

    http://eyeshadoweyeliner.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm always hesitant to try out NYC products, but I'll definitely have to give these a go now! :)

    Hope you're having a Fierce & Fabulous Friday!
    xoxo
    Crystal

    My Blog, Crystal Chizoba
    My YouTube Channel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're really good :) I'm sure you'll be impressed x

      Delete
  8. Yesssssssssssss!!!! I love them so much, they're amazing! I have both these shades and 4 other and they're just incredible :))))))) xxx

    ❤ www.MissMakeupMagpie.co.uk ❤

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww yaay, im glad someone agrees with me :D xxx

      Delete
  9. Those shades look very pretty. I never really thought about buying NYC stuff thinking it wouldn't be very good quality wise but you have changed me mind. I may give them a look next time :) x

    ReplyDelete

CUSTOM BLOG DESIGN BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS