Sunday, 16 June 2013

rihanna's diamond world tour.

Just a quick, non-related beauty post today guys. I've just come home from a weekend away in Twickenham with the girls to see Rihanna!! I thought it was the perfect blog post idea, particularly as I'm still on my spending ban (sort of!) and it's nice to take a break from beauty related posts every once in a while.

I have always been a massive fan of Barbadian superstar, Rihanna. I have all her albums and have always been a supporter of hers through everything she has been through over the years. I love her style, both in music and fashion as it's glamorous and unique, and her body is just to die for. However, I had never had the opportunity to see her live. My best friend rang me up a few weeks ago saying her dad had got hold of three tickets to Rihanna's Diamonds World Tour in Twickenham and we jumped at the chance to go. I had very high expectations and I'm very pleased to say she absolutely did not disappoint.


Me and two of my best friends waiting to catch the train to Twickenham Stadium


We were even more pleased to hear that the supporting act was David Guetta, an artist who I absolutely LOVE. He was absolutely insane, and played a DJ set for about an hour to get the party started. The crowd was pumped and it was such an amazing atmosphere! I literally had goosebumps.


David Guetta in action!


Finally, Rihanna came on and it's safe to say she looked incredible. Her outfits were amazing, and ranged from some sparkly shorts and leotards, to some gorgeous bright crop tops and disco pants, to absolutely gorgeous ball gowns in bright red and glitter. I just wish I had my own personal stylist to look like her.


Source: instagram/diamond_world_tour


Finally, her performance - it was phenomenal. She began with some of her newer songs such as Talk That Talk and Pour It Up, before venturing into her older classics, all of which she performed to such an incredible level. The crowd was going wild, especially when she sung Umbrella - as predicted a million umbrellas filled the stadium - and We Found Love. It was such an amazing atmosphere and I wish I could go there every night. She ended the night singing Diamonds, as expected, and I'm sure that she left everyone in that stadium in absolutely awe. What a fabulous performer and an inspiration!

Have any of you been to see Rihanna? Who are your favourite artists?
Lots of love, Jessie. xoxo
Ps - OOTN post for this tour coming soon! :)

8 comments:

  1. looks amazing. Love her outfits, as always she looks just gorgeous

    Kisses
    Ewelina
    xxx
    chiclifestyleofewelina.blogspot.com


    ReplyDelete
  2. Super jealous! Wish I had bought tickets!
    Looks like a lot of fun.

    darlingsophie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. check out my blog and follow if you like :)

    http://rorolovesbeauty.blogspot.com/

    http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/4478317

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I can just imagine how fantastic her concert was! She is such a performer! My personal fave is Britney Spears, and her concerts are always huge productions! I saw her during her Femme Fatale tour and just could not get enough! Maroon 5 also gives an amazing show! I can never suggest them enough! x

    Megan @ Little Miss Average

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would love to see Britney Spears.. Yeah she was amazing! As was David Guetta :) x

      Delete
  5. Rihanna performing live at the Manchester Arena.Take a look at more daring, up close photos of this concert http://moment.me/n/3117944

    ReplyDelete

CUSTOM BLOG DESIGN BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS