Friday, 28 June 2013

woah! we're going to ibiza!

I have been waiting ages to write that post title haha! And what a great title it is for today's post too.. As some of you may know I booked a holiday to Ibiza a few months ago and the day is almost here! This time tomorrow I will be partying in the White Isle and I cannot wait! I love party holidays and the party atmosphere :) so excited!

So it's just a quick post to say that I am away for a week but I'm sure I'll have plenty of posts for you when I return so I can tell you all about it. For now though, I will leave you with some beauty related photos of my new holiday inspired minx and shellac nail designs! I hope you like :)


Zebra Print Minx on my toes - a funky, different design that can be worn with any outfit!


Neon Yellow and Glitter Shellac - I love this colour! These are UV so will even glow in the dark.. Can't wait to see the effect they have in night clubs! So on trend at the moment too!


Are any of you going away this year? Where are you going?
Have a fabulous week and see you all when I'm back :)
Lots of love, Jessie. xoxo

21 comments:

  1. Hope you have an amazing Holiday and love your nails especially your toe nails, so cute, xoxox Ive been to Ibiza once and cant wait to go back next year, have an amazing time xoox

    http://hollysbeautyobsessions.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw isn't it amazing?! Had a brilliant time thank you :)

      Delete
  2. I love the brightness of the polish
    http://www.betzysmakeup.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like your zebra print-mix!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your nails are just beautiful!!!!!

    I love the yellow with the glitter!

    Kelly || DayDreamsDaisyChains.comKelly || DayDreamsDaisyChains.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely love your nails! Makes me want to get mine done! That zebra print is to die for! I hope you have a fantastic holiday in Ibiza! Can't wait to read all about it once you get back! x

    Megan @ Little Miss Average

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome nails!!! Have a great time and party all day long girl xxx

    Kisses
    Ewelina
    chiclifestyleofewelina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have an amazing holiday, can't wait to find out how it was!

    Very jealous.


    Love Em x

    emtalks.co.uk
    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/3934124/emtalks

    ReplyDelete
  8. Have an amazing holiday! I'd looove to go to ibiza! love your nails ♥

    heey, I nominated you for the liebster award, take a look at my latest post!:)

    dreamouutloud.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks so much! I've been nominated a few times so will have to get round to it :) thanks hun x

      Delete
  9. I absolutely love your accent finger in the bottom picture! You have great taste! Have fun on your trip-- I would LOVE to take vacations like that! I am going to a few states but not out of the United States -- Sooner or later it will happen!! I hope!! LOL

    I am a new follower on GFC and I subscribed to your blog. I love your page, so much to read! Check my page out, and see if you would like to follow me back :)

    Thanks love!
    Rica xx
    www.LaBellaVitax0x.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, think I will have this colour on all my nails next. Thank you so much for following.. Will be sure to follow back! xx

      Delete
  10. Omg those neon nails are amazing! haha I want some for my holiday now :p I love neon colours so much :') Have an amazing time! I am very jealous :D xo

    Beaumaquillagex | Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete

CUSTOM BLOG DESIGN BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS