Tuesday, 16 July 2013

haul #4.

So after a week of work experience in my local newspaper and not having a day off to recover since being in Ibiza I decided it was time to treat myself. I headed straight to the shops and bought more clothes. I wish I could stop shopping, but the summer sales enticed me into the stores! Also, as I now work in Miss Selfridge I was lucky enough to get 40% off vouchers!! Who can resist buying a few items when you get that big of a discount?


I bought this black dress from Miss Selfridge. I love it because it's the standard LBD that every girl needs in their wardrobe. It can be matched with any colour and is perfect for a night out clubbing. The mesh detail means that it's different from most black dresses so that you're guaranteed to stand out! It cost £35 and is ideal as it can be worn again and again with differently coloured accessories and heels.


I love this skirt from River Island. It's got a really funky pattern and the colouring means it can be worn with many different tops. What I like about this is that it's not too tight around the calf area so it's easy to walk and you don't have to toddle around in your heels looking like you're almost going to fall over! It cost £12 as it is on sale! Head down to River Island ASAP girls to pick up some bargains!


This skirt came into Miss Selfridge about two weeks ago and it has been flying out. I just love the colour, and the netted pattern makes it look expensive and sophisticated. It can be worn with white throughout the summer and black in the winter. Its also a really nice length when it's on as it's not too long. It costs £26 but can be worn for a night or for a more casual occasion.


Above is a photo of myself wearing the skirt for a night out...



I wanted a new pretty white crop top and this fitted the bill perfectly. I think it looks really pretty and is ideal for summer. You can wear it with shorts, jeans or legins in the day, and in the night it can be worn with a midi length skirt. It is from New Look and cost £14.99.


I've wanted this bag for ages and it went on sale in River Island this week for £20! I just couldn't resist and grabbed it straight away. I absolutely love the colour - so bright and summery! It's also big enough to carry your essentials without being too big so that you feel like you're carrying a coal sack around with you. It's ideal for any outfit and I love it!

So, there are my purchases! What do you think of them?
Lots of love, Jessie. xoxo

13 comments:

  1. Lovely haul! I really like the skirt you wore out, it really is a piece you can wear throughout the year! x

    fabheadtotoe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Thank you :) I agree, it's such a nice colour x

      Delete
  2. Wow love the first skirt. The pink skirt is beautiful on you

    Cat xx

    dropsoffashionthread.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I seen the pink skirt on the hanger I wasn't to sure about it but then I seen it on and WOW its so pretty and looks amazing on you! also, the bag is such a pretty colour :)

    cecebeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, it doesn't look as nice on the hanger but does look much nicer on! Thank you :) x

      Delete
  4. Beautiful purchases. The print skirt from River Island is gorgeous.

    xoxo
    Ivy
    http://www.purrpleivy.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it all but those two skirts are amaaaaazing, you look gorgeous in the pink one :)

    Lots of love, Em x

    emtalks.co.uk
    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/3934124/emtalks

    ReplyDelete
  6. You've picked up some great things but I really love the lace skirt you've got on! I think my legs are too short for it though :( x

    ReplyDelete
  7. The lace skirt is adorable will be gorgeous even for A/W. Xx

    http://makeupbycandlelight.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice items.

    the-renaissance-of-inner-fashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

CUSTOM BLOG DESIGN BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS