Wednesday, 10 July 2013

ibiza ootd.

Hey everyone! I hope you're all well :) It's been such a busy two weeks. Ibiza was absolutely amazing and I am gutted to be back home - although the weather here has made it easier! It's such a crazy place and I can't wait to get back to the island next year, hopefully sooner! For anyone who wants to go, I would recommend it completely. Although, be prepared to come back with a cold! How on earth I caught a cold in that sweltering heat I will never know.

In today's post I thought I would show you a few of my holiday outfits! It involves a lot of crop tops, neon and bright colours and I hope you like them!


Boat Party Outfit

It's a sin to go to Ibiza and not go on a boat party. The sun shining, amazing music and the beautiful scenery - what more can you want? I wanted something funky and casual, something that I could throw on over a bikini. I bought this neon mesh top in H&M last year (although I am sure there are more in the high street at the moment) and teamed it with a neon bikini from Matalan and some denim peekaboo shorts from River Island. With some funky sunnies, a few bangles and a daisy chain head band you have the perfect boat party outfit!


Outfit To Hit The Strip

San Antonio's West End is booming with clubs and pubs. There really is something for everyone! I wanted a pretty outfit that could be worn with or without heels. Here are some coral netted shorts courtesy of Miss Selfridge worn with a white crop top from Topshop. This is the perfect outfit to show off your tan! And very on trend at the moment, particularly abroad!


Amnesia Clubbing Outfit

Amnesia is one of the biggest nightclubs in Ibiza and we were lucky enough to watch Calvin Harris' DJ set there, which was absolutely phenomenal! Knowing it would be UV I decided to opt for some neon clothing including a skirt from River Island and a short colourful crop top from Topshop, bought last year.


Ushuaia Beach Hotel Outfit

We were also lucky enough to see Avicii in Ushuaia's beach hotel and it was such an amazing night! We were there partying as the sun went down before Avicii played an amazing set. It was such a breathtaking venue, I honestly had no idea what to expect, and we were all so impressed. This cute playsuit from River Island meant I fitted in with those who were more dressed down for the beach, as well as those dressed up to party!


Last Night Outfit

You always have to save your nicest clothes for the last night. I wore this Lipsy boob tube dress which is an old favourite of mine as it really showed off my tan! (Yes I know I'm not that tanned, but for me I am!)

So these are my Ibiza outfits! What sort of things do you wear on holiday?
Lots of love, Jessie. xoxo


15 comments:

  1. You have a very nice style :)
    http://www.betzysmakeup.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I think this may be my absolute favorite post I have read thus far on your blog. You have amazing style, && I have definitely been inspired on some items I have that I want to now group together. Not to mention your BODY! Girl, you are rocking it!!

    Stay gorgeous, looking forward to your future posts!!

    Kisses <3
    Rica Marie xx
    www.LaBellaVitax0x.blogspot.com
    Follow 4 follow && comment 4 comment!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. BTW -- your second to last outfit, the beach hotel outfit ;; is that a shorts or skirt bottom?? It looks like a skirt but is also SUPER short so was unsure.. Regardless, I want it!! <33

      Delete
    2. Aw how kind of you thank you Rica :) nope it's a playsuit so it is shorts on the bottom :) it is short but you can get away with it on holiday i think! xx

      Delete
  3. love the signature stand you do haha, you look lovely and by the smile on your face, looks like you enjoyed your holiday. thanks for sharing:-)

    http://trendsareoverrated.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahah i didn't notice that! it's a pose i learnt in a beauty pageant to accentuate your figure haha. thank you :) x

      Delete
  4. you are so gorgeous! i enjoyed every single outfit, dear!x

    http://precious-precious-love.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely outfits...wish I was going to Ibiza this year! Sounds like you had an amazing time! :) xx

    http://glitterylove.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your looks hope you had a great holiday x

    Cat x

    dropsoffashionthread.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the boat party outfit and the river island playsuit!

    beauty-bows.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete

CUSTOM BLOG DESIGN BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS