Wednesday, 31 July 2013

monthly favourites - july 2013.

This is my first ever monthly favourites post and it doesn't only feature my favourite products of the month, but some of my favouirte products of all time! The sun has been shining this month and with a holiday abroad to Ibiza, a weeks work experience and a week working with the BBC filming it's been minimal make up, lots of moisturiser and some sweet scents!



1. Coconut Body Shop Body Butter.

For those of you who regularly read my blog you will know I am a huge lover of the Body Shop Body Butters. Not only are they extremely moisturising, but they smell divine, with coconut being the most popular flavour. The coconut Body Butter is reknowned for being a brilliant after-sun product. I used this throughout my holiday and even when I came home and caught some sun. It soothes tender, sun burnt areas and is a 24 hour moisturiser so will continue to soothe and heal all through the day and night. What's more, as it is still in your skin when you next go out to sunbathe it enhances your chance of tanning while reducing your chance of burning! What a brilliant product. It also leaves your skin feeling silky smooth. I love it!

2. Benefit's Bella Bamba Blusher.

In the summer I love wearing bright, rosy shades on my cheeks and this blusher is the best one I have ever used. It gives a vibrant yet natural colour on your cheeks and is ideal for all skin tones. I use this all year round as it gives a natural glow to paler skin in the winter and gives a vibrant look to sun-kissed summer skin! It is also really soft and delicate on the skin and stays on all day. It's a perfect product for those who prefer pink and rose-coloured blushers.

3. Bare Mineral's Bronzer.

I've always worn heavier foundations as I hated my freckles and skin.. However, since using Bare Mineral's I've learnt that being natural is the way forward and I've really embraced my freckles this summer. Instead of wearing foundation I have just been using the Bare Mineral's Bronzer all over my face to give a bit of colour. It's ideal as it is a great match to the tan on the rest of my body and with a bit of Bella Bamba Blusher I have achieved an even, natural look.

4. Vera Wang Pink Princess Perfume.

Last summer I bought my first Vera Wang perfume and I haven't looked back. This year I opted for the Pink Princess fragrance which is sweet and fruity - ideal in the summer months! It's a long lasting fragrance too and I often get complimented on how nice it smells. What I love even more is the packaging! It's uber girly with it's pink glitter and sparkles in a heart shape and looks so pretty on my table with the other million perfumes I seem to collect. I love it!

5. Benefit Browzings for Eyebrows.

Oh I absolutely adore this product. Although I have embraced the "au naturel" look lately I still cannot be without my eyebrows. Adding definition and shape to your eyebrows can change the look of your whole face and the Benefit Browzings allows you to do this without having the harsh lining of eyebrow pencils. It uses a darker wax and a lighter powder to achieve natural yet defined eyebrows. I use this product every day and could never be without it!

Do you use any of these products? What are your favourite products this month?
Lots of love, Jessie. xoxo


24 comments:

  1. Love that Body Butter, the Body Shop can do no wrong in my eyes x

    fabheadtotoe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love The Body Shop products too :) x

      Delete
  2. The coconut body butter is so great, I love it.

    Lots of Love
    Ewelina
    xxx
    chiclifestyleofewelina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Coconut Body Butter is my favourite of all time. It smells gorgeous and I love how thick it is. xx

    Rachael | beautypea

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yessss, I love the texture to it! It stays in your skin all day! x

      Delete
  4. Monthly faves are my fave kinda posts. I love them, its hard to trial a product in a week so its always exciting to see what people choose at the end of the month. I'm desperate to try some bare minerals!

    Lots of love, Em x


    emtalks.co.uk
    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/3934124/emtalks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Em :) Bare Minerals is suuuuch a great brand. Really happy I tried it and I won't be turning back any time soon! xx

      Delete
  5. Those are great picks :)
    http://betzysmakeup.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great selection of products think I will try bare minerals out too, followed you xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) and thanks for the follow! xx

      Delete
  7. Benefit's Bella Bamba!! That stuff looks amazing on everyone. I've been thinking about expanding my Benefit Box Powder collection and I was wondering if you have any suggestions?

    http://vivalafashiongirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would definitely go for that! :) Also Hoola and Sugarbomb are brilliant :) xx

      Delete
  8. Love love love Vera Wang perfumes! They smell amazing!
    www.lydiarosexo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same! They smell sooo good and last for ages. Amazing! :) xx

      Delete
  9. I've always wanted to try bare minerals looks like you got tons of great products! Pins & Macarons

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a brilliant brand :) I would defo recommend it. xx

      Delete
  10. The coconut body butter smells divine so once my current body shop butters run out I will be getting this scent! Also about the blog design, feel free to contact me - effiebeauty@gmail.com - and I will happy design one for you and tell you more about it x

    Kathryn
    enclosedbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the body butters. Definitely get it :) Thanks for getting back to me, I will email you now :) xx

      Delete
  11. Amazing blog ;) Love it :)
    Followed you, please followe me to on

    www.dede-moda.blogspot.com
    www.facebook.com/dedemodablog

    ReplyDelete

CUSTOM BLOG DESIGN BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS