Thursday, 29 August 2013

haul #6.

I said at the start of August that I wasn't going to shop until September.. That failed tremendously. Yesterday I went to Cardiff to move things into my new house for the next year of university and ended up going shopping in the city centre with my mum. One of the best things about Cardiff is the shops. I always spend so much money, but I really MUST STOP now.


Red printed floral dress - Topshop - £39
Black leather biker jacket - Miss Selfridge - £42
Red Cami Top - Topshop - £18
White playsuit with diamante necklace - Miss Selfridge - £45
Bergandy cropped t-shirt - Miss Selfridge - £16
Jewellery + Accessories - Primark - Various Prices
Wooden heart fairy lights - Primark - £7


That's the bad thing about working in a shop, you want to buy everything you see and use the excuse of "uniform" to compensate for your overspending, but still how pretty is that dress? And how nice is that white playsuit?! With freshers coming up it's an ideal excuse to wear all my new items! I also was in need of a new leather jacket and this is one with such good quality. You can wear biker jackets with anything!



I always love Primark jewellery, as it's such a good price and normally are dupes of more up market shops such as River Island and Topshop. These red and cream items I bought are ideal now for the next few months when Autumn sets in. I also bought socks to match (so cute I just couldn't resist) and these will look so pretty with some boots and skirts! I also really love this diamante headband, it will look great to glam up a day outfit or for a night out with a killer dress :)

What trends are you loving for the Autumn? What do you think of my purchases?
Lots of love, Jessie. xoxo


22 comments:

  1. I feel like I need to go out and do this! I've been buying so many beauty/skincare products lately. I haven't bought anything to wear in ages! This is my kind of haul though! I would buy everything myself especially the playsuit and leather jacket. I love Primark for their jewellery especially their statement necklaces. Someone said to me they other day 'Oh I have that necklace your wearing, its from Topshop..right?' I was like nope its a primark baby this one was about 4 quid. Knowing they probably paid about £16 on top of that made me laugh haha!
    Chanelle Jade xx

    www.chanellejade.blogpsot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always buy clothes and never buy beauty products haha! I know.. I made the mistake before and spent £12 on a necklace in River Island to find an identical one in Primark a few weeks later! :( xxx

      Delete
  2. I love the white playsuit and biker jacket! I'd hate to work in a job id want everything! Haha

    Harian x. Littlecoldcoffee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) it's terrible i always get excited for deliveries to buy new things too haha! xx

      Delete
  3. All these items look stunning! Wanna follow each other? It would be great!
    xxx

    Nelslicious // Facebook // Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now you wanna make me run to Primark. I always find something up there. Great purchases any way :-)

    Ewelina
    xxxxxxxxxx
    chiclifestyleofewelina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Primark too :) Thanks Ewelina xxx

      Delete
  5. I need money and badly!
    Love all these items.
    The floral headband is just so cute.


    Kelly || DayDreamsDaisyChains.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awwww! Lovely purchase!!<3

    Great post! Thanks for sharing!:)

    Hugs, Brittany, xx

    http://polkaanddots.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I always love primark jewellery.
    Great picks all round :)

    darlingsophie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm starting uni soon and it'll be my freshers so defo want some new beauties like these!

    Alicekatex ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh where are you going? :D Good luck! xx

      Delete
  9. I'm always buying clothes,especially now I'm going back to sixth form! Perhaps you could check out my blog when you get a chance www.momentsofbeautywars.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the playsuit it's so pretty .. In need of some new clothes xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Amazing haul! I need to go cardiff shopping soooon! I love that you can pick up so much great jewellery in primark.

    ReplyDelete

CUSTOM BLOG DESIGN BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS