Saturday, 7 September 2013

A/W 2013 wishlist.

It's that time of year again. Time to ditch the shorts, flip flops and bikinis and grab your boots, coats and fluffy scarves. I absolutely love this time of year. I love when the nights start closing in earlier giving you an excuse to cwtch (Welsh for cuddle!) up in bed, or heading out for walks at Twilight and seeing nature change all around you. I'm such a countryside person. I also love this time of year for parties - Freshers, Hallowe'en, Bonfire Night, the lead up to Christmas - it's all about enjoying ourselves.

And to enable ourselves to completely enjoy, we need to look good right? I guess you could say this is the time of year where we actually have an excuse to go shopping and to buy new things! So here is a wish list of mine, showing some of my incredibly, long lists of fashion and beauty must haves for this season.



Disclaimer - all photos were taken from each store's website. I aplogoise for the poor photo quality, I'm still waiting for my Photoshop to be delivered!


As you can see Autumn for me is all about dark colours - grey, black and red - with a splash of white. I have tried to choose items of clothing which can be worn together, such as the MissGuided dress with the New Look or MissGuided heels, and the beanie hat with the River Island chain. I never normally wear hats but am determined to try them out this year and I love the cute design on this one!

What are you lusting over this A/W? Do you like any of the items I want?
Lots of love, Jessie. xoxo

19 comments:

  1. I'm loving these colours!
    The red bandage dress is stunning :D

    Kelly || DayDreamsDaisyChains.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you :D I spotted it in Majorca and fell in love with it! xx

      Delete
  3. Love that knitted jumper and the blazer :)
    Great wish list babe!
    Chanelle Jade xx || www.chanellejade.blogspot.com
    don't forget to enter my Soap & Glory giveaway

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I'll enter now, sorry I forgot last time! xx

      Delete
  4. Love that red dress from Missguided! They always have such cute clothes!

    http://abigailalicex.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the bobble jumper, looks so snug :)

    Ruth x

    www.kimkimipie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so excited to start buying knits and pretty A/W clothes. I love the Blazer, would look great on you. Aw, and the RI skirt :-)


    http://kimiandme.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I can't wait for Autumn :) thank yoou! xx

      Delete
  7. Im new to your blog so first and foremost Hello im studying the same course as you in London, im in my last year what about you.? Really enjoyed reading your blog post, look forward to the next one!!

    Love E x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw wow! I'm only going into my second year :) Thank you so much xx

      Delete
  8. All those items are so gorgeous! This is really random but you look a lot like Katy Perry haha!

    LittleMissFashion ♡

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So many people have said that to me haha! Not complaining though! Thank you :) xx

      Delete
  9. Amazing choices...I like your pretty blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets nessa

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great picks! Number 2 looks so warm and cozy hehe xo

    ReplyDelete

CUSTOM BLOG DESIGN BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS