Sunday, 1 September 2013

monthly favourites - august 2013.

Well here we are again, the end of another month and also the end of the summer. I do love September and October as it's all new beginnings and it's exciting but I really will miss the carefree summer months.. Especially since I've had such an amazing time this year. August has basically been a lot of working in Miss Selfridge, working out, going out and my holiday to Majorca and these are a few of my most trusted products of this month!





Estee Lauder Perfectly Clean 3-in-1 Cleanser

I came back from holiday with a huge outbreak of spots.. I never normally have bad skin, but I think the heat and the use of sun cream became too much and caused my skin to break out. I thought it was about time I upped my skin care regime so opted for this foaming cleanser from Estee Lauder as it is oil free and has three essential functions - it cleanses the skin and pores of dirt, it removes make up and also works as a toner to balance out the oils in the skin. I love this product and have started using it morning and night to help clear up my skin. I will be posting a review on it soon.

Body Shop Vanilla Duo Body Butter

I've been using this as an after sun and body moisturiser this month purely because I love the smell. It leaves your skin feeling silky smooth for days and I absolutely love it. It's not sticky and gives 24 hour moisturisation and also enhances your tan and skin with a natural glow. I would recommend this to anyone!

Morroccan Oil for the Hair

Ever since starting to blog all people raved on about was Morroccan Oil. I actually bought this bottle back in October last year when I used some in the hairdressers but always forgot to use it. However, I've used it every time I've washed my hair since March and have seen such an improvement in my hair. My hair has grown a bit, but it has improved it's healthy tremendously. My hair doesn't split as easily anymore and looks healthier and shinier and feels great. I'm hoping that with more frequent trims and continuing to use this that it will enhance my hair growth even more.

Body Shop Camomile Waterproof Eye Make Up Remover

I love this product. Previously it was in a cream texture but it is now in a liquid form. You just squirt a bit onto a cotton pad and rub this all over your eyes and it gets rid of every inch of makeup. This is really good to use as it also leaves your eyes feeling soothed and calm after a day of wearing heavy make up.

Natural Collections Lipsticks

I love these drug store beauties! They cost about £2 and are amazing. They are vibrant, bright and pretty and soooo long lasting. In fact, it's a struggle to take them off. These are exactly what you need whilst out on a night out or for a day in work. And for such a brilliant price, you can't go wrong!

What have been your favourite products this month?
Lots of love, Jessie. xoxo

12 comments:

  1. Wow! I didn't realise Natural Collection did shades this bright! When I brought mine upI only saw nudes :( Although I do agree - I've got one and here absolutely amazing for the price! Xx


    thriftyskies | beauty and trends ♡

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They do awesome shades! I have a really vibrant red one too :) xx

      Delete
  2. The Body shop body butters are just amazing! Xx

    http://makeupbycandlelight.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad I gave this a read because the amount I've been debating with myself to by morroccan oil is unbelivable! Think I'll give it a try now I've read this.

    Natalie xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely give it a try! It's brilliant :) x

      Delete
  4. Those are some very good favorites :)
    http://www.betzysmakeup.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah I really want to try the body shops new camomile range! I keep hearing rave reviews on the whole range! Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so good! Go in and ask for some samples :) xx

      Delete
  6. I love Moroccan oil, it's so good for my hair:-)

    Kisses
    Ewelina
    xxxxxxxxxxxx
    chiclifestyleofewelina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same! I've just posted a review if you'd like to take a look :) xx

      Delete

CUSTOM BLOG DESIGN BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS