Wednesday, 4 September 2013

review - moroccan oil.

I went to the hairdressers for a trim back in October - I have had trims since then don't worry! - and was introduced to Moroccan Oil for the hair. My hairdresser used it on me and I loved how smooth and silky my hair felt so decided to buy some. I neglected it for months and didn't start to regularly use it until I saw bloggers raving about it when I joined the blogosphere back in March.



Moroccan Oil is renowned worldwide for it's amazing properties. It enhances the health of hair making it thicker and shinier, as well as enhancing growth. What more could a girl want?! My hair takes aaages to grow, and seems to stop at a certain length. It also tends to split quite easily and when I was introduced to this miracle treatment and read reviews on blogs I decided to get back into using it.

You use Moroccan Oil on wet hair. It is sooo easy to use! Simply pour some of the oil into the palm of your hand depending on the length of your hair (you don't need too much)and run it through the roots. Then dry it and style it in the way you normally would. It is that simple!

So what are my thoughts?

I absolutely love this product. Since using this the quality of my hair has improved so much. The ends feel soft and thick, and my hair also looks super shiny. I used to have to cut my hair a lot because it would split so easily, but now I can go for a bit longer without cutting my hair. It has also made my hair grow, even if it's the tiniest bit! I'm sure it would work wonders on hair that grows at a fast pace. All in all, I would recommend Moroccan Oil to anyone! I've even started to use shampoo and conditioner infused with moroccan oil and have seen even more of an improvement. I love it!

Moroccan Oil is available for £30 online and in hairdressers, but you can get similar products at a much cheaper price if you shop around. It really is worth the price as you hardly need any and it lasts for ages. A must have for all hair and beauty fanatics!

Do you use Moroccan Oil? What hair products do you use for hair growth?
Lots of love, Jessie. xoxo

15 comments:

  1. I love this stuff & swear by it!
    I use to have really light hair like white/silver and it was really long and then I had some extensions put it and it ruined my hair :( I had to have it cut off to my shoulders and had to dye it anything other than blonde till it got back in good condition. This stuff is amazing and has really helped repair my hair. I got mine off eBay its only a small bottle which is 25ml for about £12.00 but I've still got half of it left it's lasted me months and months and I use it every time I was my hair so every 2 days or so.
    Have you tried any of the cheaper brands?
    I wonder if they would have the same effect xx

    www.chanellejade.blogspot.com
    don't forget to enter my soap & glory giveaway babe!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really want extensions but everyone seems to ruin their hair by using them :( I love this too.. I have used other cheaper brands and they work in the same way which is so good. I will enter your giveaway now lovely :-) xx

      Delete
  2. I really really want to try this but I keep putting it off because of the price tag! My hair is so dry and unruly, I definitely need this.

    honeyblushblog.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's worth the price tag because it lasts for ages! I would definitely give it a go :) xx

      Delete
  3. I've heard about this product, but I have yet to try it. It really sounds like a miracle product!

    xx.
    fashion and tea

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahh this is a staple for me! Here's my hair care routine! I have a big bottle lol :)

    AJ | TheAJMinute
    @TheAJMinute

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the link, will check it out now :) xx

      Delete
  5. I used morrocan oil and I also used their hair masks. They are so goo, the only thing is that they are a bit pricey. I found Argan oil from other company and it works as good as this one.

    Wish you a great weekend
    Ewelina
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    chiclifestyleofewelina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't used a hair mask before but would like to try it :) thank you for your recommendations xx

      Delete
  6. Love moroccan oil! I use the pro naturals brand though, it's also really good for hair.

    ReplyDelete
  7. GREAT Inspiration!!!!

    FOLLOW ME:
    http://rimanerenellamemoria.blogspot.de
    https://www.facebook.com/Rimanerenellamemoria

    ReplyDelete
  8. Always wanted to purchase this and I love reading good reviews because it makes me eager to buy some even more. Thanks for the follow I am now following back via GFC and Bloglovin.

    www.becka-thisismyworld.blogspot.com
    Becka! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have a "dupe" of this from a Korean brand and I really like it. The Grapeseed Serum from the body shop works amazing as well. And I also tried out a small sample of the new l'oreal one, which is also really good. But I just really want to get the real McCoy! x

    Daphne | Peanut Butter and Chocolate Life | bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  10. I loved this too but when it ran out, I started trying other oils out too. I've never found one as good as Morrocan oil!

    xxx

    www.maisymeow.com

    ReplyDelete

CUSTOM BLOG DESIGN BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS