Thursday, 24 October 2013

girl crush - nicole scherzinger.

If there's one person I would kill to look like it's Nicole Scherzinger. Ever since I bought The Pussycat Doll's first single "Dont Cha" - yes, I used to prance around my living room dancing to them - I have loved Nicole and everything about her. She can sing, she can dance, she looks amazing and she has an amazing sense of style. She never fails to look amazing and I always look forward to seeing her on The X Factor every Saturday night to see what she is wearing. In this non-beauty blog post I'm going to take a look at some of my favourite SHAMAZING outfits of hers and why.



How amazing does she look in this Finders Keepers dress teamed with Pedro Garcia magenta pumps for the London Auditions earlier this year? I love how she's used the shoes to give a pop of colour to the monochrome dress and also love the simplicity of the dress. This would be perfect for a night out, although you'd have to have Nicole's toned abs to pull it off.



Again less is more in this picture for Nicole, wearing a fiercely orange leather Bally dress, which looks perfect against her skin tone. She uses natural make-up and an up-do to keep all attention on her dress and shimmery summer nails to complete the look. Amazing!



The live shows are an excuse to get glammed up to the nines and Nicole certainly does that in this amazingly elegant black thight-split dress to show off her toned pins. I love the design on this dress at the waist area, which has an effect on making Nicole's waist look even smaller than it already is. If this dress doesn't say Hollywood glamour I don't know what does!



I love this jumpsuit that Nicole wore for The X Factor press launch. Again, it's simple but she jazzes it up with a bright pair of pointed stilettos and an amazing hair do sweeping over her shoulder. Someone give me her wardrobe please?!

Who is your celeb crush? Whose sense of style do you admire?
Lots of love, Jessie. xoxo

8 comments:

  1. great!!! <3
    would you like to follow each other?
    just let me know
    xx
    Marlena

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah she is sooooooo gorgeous! I totally agree. She never looks bad, and her makeup and hair always looks incredible xx

    Gemma ♥ | Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
  3. she's looking so hot. Love her xfactor outfits

    Have a great weekend
    Ewelina
    chiclifestyleofewelina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. omgosh she is perfection, the jumpsuit is gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  5. She's so stunning!
    ♥ elín from elinlikesv

    ps. i am a new follower, love your blog x

    ReplyDelete
  6. she always looks so pretty!

    following now! <3

    from helen at thelovecatsinc

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree so much, I really fancy her haha!
    She is simply stunning! Absolutely in love with that last picture in the jumpsuit, she looks so effortless.

    www.hbbeautyblog.blogspot.com

    Hannah x

    ReplyDelete

CUSTOM BLOG DESIGN BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS