Sunday, 6 October 2013

haul #7.

I don't care what any girl student says.. When their student loan comes in it's time to hit the shops and go on a major shopping spree! Although I have about 5,621 items of clothing that are practically brand new I just had to go on a teeny tiny (okay, massive) spree and grab a few new things for my wardrobe.



Daisy Dress - Topshop - £34.00
Loose crop tops in grey and neon yellow - Topshop - 2 for £10.00
Scarf - New Look - £34.00
Black Pumps - New Look - £27.00
Black Tights - New Look - £3.00
Burgundy Diamante Top - River Island - £32.00
White and Grey Patterned T-Shirt - River Island - £34.00
Yellow and Black T-Shirt - Miss Selfridge - £28.00
Multicoloured T-Shirt - Miss Selfridge - £22.00

These are the standard prices but what I also love about being a student is taking advantage of the 20% off student discount offers during freshers week! And I'm sure there will be another haul coming up soon when Cardiff has it's student lock-in (oops).

I tried to be good this time and buy clothes that I could wear in the day, hence the t-shirts, scarf and pumps. But I couldn't resist that beautiful daisy dress from Topshop. Daisies are my favourite flower anyway so I can't think of anything better than a pretty, little dress covered in daisies. I also loved this burgundy, diamante top. Burgundy is such an awesome A/W colour and this design is perfect for a night out with friends for a few drinks. I cannot wait to get glammed up and wear these items!

What have you been spending your money on lately? Do you like any of these items?
Lots of love, Jessie. xoxo

27 comments:

  1. You picked up some gorgeous things, I love the different floral prints.
    I miss being a student! haha.

    Hannah x
    http://b-l-a-b.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I know the perks of student discounts ey! xx

      Delete
  2. Love the scarf and the pumps :o). Xx

    http://makeupbycandlelight.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Charlotte :) the pumps have ruined my feet :( xx

      Delete
  3. I absolutely love the daisy dress from Topshop! You've picked up some great items, the pumps are super cute too, I may grab a pair for work! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I love it too! Can't wait to wear it! The pumps look great but they've really hurt my feet and given me cuts on my heels :( xx

      Delete
  4. I miss my student loan and the student loan shopping spree! Being a graduate is nowhere near as fun and I swear I'm poorer! I absolutely loveee the daisy dress, it's so cute.

    Rosie
    x
    therunwayrose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. One of the best parts of being a student for sure! :)) thank you so much xx

      Delete
  5. Hey lovely! How are you? You should know that I do not usually comment on other blogs, but I found yours out because of a friend and I must say I really like it :) SO I FOLLOW YOU NOW :D A very cool post, love it so so much!! I hope you visit my blog and if you like it, it would be great if you follow me :D My blog is about fashion, make up, DIY, original ideas (cooking, decorating, etc), I talk about everything :P I hope you like it http://cindyklein.blogspot.com
    Big kiss!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you so much, that means a lot! I will follow you back too. thank you xx

      Delete
  6. Wow great picks!! You have such a good style :)

    http://julianachow.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. The daisy dress looks so cute! And I love the shoes, I think New Look shoes are just the best! x

    Kathryn
    effievanity.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great selection of items!
    The extra discount made me spend more!

    DarlingSophie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sophie :) I know I was the same! Oops!! xx

      Delete
  9. Love everything you bought <3
    Would you like to follow each other? Let me know,
    Hugs :)

    http://fashionalatic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) yes i would love to follow each other xx

      Delete
    2. Followed you via bloglovin already, let's follow via GFC too?
      x

      http://fashionalatic.blogspot.com

      Delete
  10. Love the Topshop daisy dress!

    Sophie
    xx
    www.pocockins.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great Haul ,beautiful Pieces :)
    follow new ,mind follow back?

    big Hugs <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and thanks for the follow :) will be sure to follow back xx

      Delete
  12. Love the haul!
    Great blog, would you like to follow each other?
    I'm a New follower on bloglovin, waiting for your turn;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. woo successful haul!
    I need to add more to my A/W collection as I started and then ended up buying summer clothes for my holiday, painnn.
    chanelle jade xx

    www.chanellejade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have too much now :( haha! Hope you had an amazing holiday! xx

      Delete

CUSTOM BLOG DESIGN BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS