Monday, 21 October 2013

jewellery haul.

There are many perks to working in retail - keeping up with fashion trends, seeing what new and unique styles are coming in store and last, but certainly not least, the discount! This month at Miss Selfridge it's time to stock up on our winter wardrobe and more importantly amazing jewellery as we have our uniform allowance. Anyone who knows me well knows I absolutely love jewellery, and the fact that we had our jewellery uniform allowance this week meant a haul on some amazing bling!



Gold Heart Necklace - I absolutely adore this necklace and have wanted it for ages. I love gold chains anyway and the fact that it's in a pretty heart shape means I love it even more! It can be worn with any outfit and is perfect for the lead up to Christmas.

Diamond Stud Earrings - I love diamonds and jewels and these earrings can be worn with any outfit. They can be worn in the night or in the day to jazz up a casual outfit.

Gold Dangly Earrings - You can never have enough gold earrings in my opinion. They can be worn be absolutely anything and I love these pretty ones. They're so pretty and girly and will be perfect with a pretty party dress!

Spiked Earrings - These are different, funky and so so pretty. I love how they look and that they are simply studs with the spikes attached, meaning they are very comfortable to wear. I love statement jewellery!

What do you think of these items? Do you love jewellery as much as I do?
Lots of love, Jessie. xoxo

9 comments:

  1. I love the necklace.
    At my work we are FINALLY getting a proper women's section this week - I can not wait!
    Megan x | MeganRoisinn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Aw it's so good.. But it makes me shop even more than I already do :( xx

      Delete
  2. These are too cool! Wish I had them myself. xoxo

    http://thecoruscation.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not really a jewelry person, believe it or not, but i am a necklace person! yours is lovely! i love it <3

    Sharlotte

    ReplyDelete
  4. Miss Selfridge always do the nicest jewellery!
    Spider Leg Lashes xo

    ReplyDelete

CUSTOM BLOG DESIGN BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS