Thursday, 3 October 2013

monthly favourites - september.

This month I bought a few new items which I can safely say have become some of my all time favourites, let alone monthly! I'm so impressed with these items and, although I've featured them in posts before, cannot wait to write about them all again.



1. Urban Decay Smoked Eye Palette

I love this palette. I wrote a small review on it earlier in the week but am honestly sooo happy I bought it. I use it daily, whether it's to go to work or for a night out. There are colours to suit everyone and I particularly love the look of the shimmered shades. I would recommend this to anyone and the fact that it comes with such an amazing eye liner is a bonus. The Perversion is ideal for those who love to experiment dramatic looks on the eyes. Perfect!

2. Clinique Even Better Foundation

I needed a foundation to give coverage that is long lasting and not shiny, and I have certainly found this with this foundation. It goes on smoothly, gives an even, natural coverage and lasts the whole day/night. I also have to be careful with foundations as they can cause break outs, but I haven't had this with Clinique's Even Better Foundation - very impressed!

3. Vera Wang Be Jewelled Perfume

I love Vera Wang's perfumes and Be Jewelled is my third. What I love about them is firstly their packaging. Every bottle looks amazing and it's safe to say that Be Jewelled looks fabulous with it's glass bottle and bright diamond ring. The second thing I love about Vera Wang's perfumes are their sweet scents; Be Jewelled smells fruity but is not overpowering and the smell lasts all day. I'm often getting commented on how nice I smell which is always good!

4. Benefit High Beam

I've had this bad boy for years and still use it almost daily. It's been Freshers this month and with late nights and early mornings I've needed it to cover up dark circles and bags from being tired. It is a miracle worker and after using it you would never tell I've had a late night the night before!

5. Real Techniques Shadow Brush

Having heard so much about Real Techniques brushes on blogs and vlogs I decided to cave in and buy one this month. I needed an eyeshadow brush to go with my Urban Decay Palette and I'm really pleased that I bought this one. I was unsure whether to purchase this as it was quite expensive.. But I'm very glad I did. It applies the shadow neatly with no fly away specs of make-up (am I the only one who hates these?) and is perfect for creating vivid smokey eyes. I want to buy a foundation and blusher brush next!

What are your September faves? Have you tried any of these products?
Lots of love, Jessie. xoxo

13 comments:

  1. girl you are killing me with all the cosmetics. I always wanna run to the shop after your reviews:-P
    Great job again

    Lots of Love from Dublin
    Ewelina
    xxxxxxxxxx
    chiclifestyleofewelina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you Ewelina :) that means a lot! xx

      Delete
  2. That Vera Wang perfume looks amazing!

    Jade xx

    www.fairytalekiss.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It looks so pretty and smells great too :D xx

      Delete
  3. Luv Smoked Eye Palette <3

    visit arbbeautyblog.blogspot.com ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love tht High beam highlighter, it looks so pretty on! Just started following you on GFC & bloglovin! xx

    Fernanda | Ferdie's Beauty Finds

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the follow :D I will follow you back now! xx

      Delete
  5. Those are all great favorites !
    http://www.betzysmakeup.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are all so pretty really love Vera wang perfumes! X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same! My favourite perfumes by far. Thank you xx

      Delete
  7. I am completely obsessed with the Smoked Palette for this time of year!

    Kendra

    www.beautybykendrac.com

    ReplyDelete

CUSTOM BLOG DESIGN BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS