Tuesday, 15 October 2013

ootd - flower power!

Just a quick post today as it's been quite a manic week and weekend for me! I've started writing for my local newspaper every Friday and I'm very excited about it.. The people there are lovely and it's great experience for me in the future. I'm still quite undecided on what I want to do, but I'm definitely leaning more towards beauty journalism and I am hoping that it will help me to get a job some day!

I thought I would show you my recent outfit that I wore out for a friends birthday on the weekend. I featured this Topshop Daisy Dress in a previous post (click here to read more!) and was so excited to wear it. It's a really flattering dress as it's tight around your chest and mid-riff before floating downwards to give you a nice curvy shape. I also love the design and the netted feature.



I teamed my dress with simplistic jewellery because I didn't want to look too OTT. The dress itself is very bold so if I had gone for too much bling I think it would have looked way too much. I also wore my comfiest black wedges and my River Island clutch bag.

I had a brilliant night and got incredibly drunk.. It's taken me two days to recover and I'm out again tonight for the first Journalism Social of the year. It's my last week of crazy nights out before essays start next week :( Then it's back in the books for me!

What are your favourite outfits to wear out? Have you been on any wild nights out recently? I'd love to hear your stories!
Lots of love, Jessie. xoxo

11 comments:

  1. Cute dress, bet it would look great with chunky biker boots, black tights and a chunky knit x

    fabheadtotoe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I agree, I wouldnt have thought of that but will have to try it out :) xx

      Delete
  2. Ahh I love this outfit! I definitely need to treat myself :D

    Jade xx

    www.fairytalekiss.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jade :) go for it! You can never have too many dresses ;) xx

      Delete
  3. You are gorgeous and I love your outfit! :)

    I followed you, hope you follow me back. :)

    http://urhappybunnie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you :D and thank you so much for the follow! xx

      Delete
  4. great post! would you like to follow eachother?
    xx
    daniella
    simplybeautifulelegant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) yes I will follow you now! xx

      Delete
  5. Adore this dress! Gorgeous X

    aztecdoll.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. This dress is stunning on you! And I am totally jealous of your figure! Argh :P Haha.
    Great blog though, read through about 5 posts before remembering I was supposed to be commening! :P
    Kammi
    xx

    http://beautybookblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This dress looks stunning on you!

    Jess x
    www.momentsofbeautywars.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

CUSTOM BLOG DESIGN BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS