Wednesday, 13 November 2013

barry m mocha matte nail varnish.

On my recent haul (click here to read) I ventured into Boots and took advantage of the 3 for 2 offer. I desperately wanted some new Autumnal nail varnish so opted for this matte nail varnish from good ole' Barry M in the Mocha shade.



What I love about Barry M is the smoothness. Their nail varnishes are so easy to apply and are relatively long lasting. They come out nice and thick, so you have no worries about messiness and applying about one hundred layers. Their colours are always so vibrant and I absolutely adore them.

I decided to opt for a matte colour as I thought it would be a nice change from my usual sparkly, glittery and neon polishes. It's time to tone down a bit for the winter and I'm loving this Mocha shade!

What do you think of matte nail varnishes? What's your favourite Barry M shade?
Lots of love, Jessie. xoxo

9 comments:

  1. It's such a lovely and stylish effect and for me this is probably the best out of the matte shades :o). Xx

    http://makeupbycandlelight.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this colour, I need some darker nude shades so this would be perfect for autumn :)

    http://laurenslittleblogs.blogspot.co.uk/
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got this the other day! I don't trust barry m too much as they ages to dry but this surprisingly didn't!

    virgosandkisses.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh really I find they are quite good with drying! I'm glad you liked it :) xx

      Delete
  4. I love this soooo much, it's just gorgeous. They look so classy and sleek on the nails <3 xx

    Gemma // missmakeupmagpie.com

    ReplyDelete

CUSTOM BLOG DESIGN BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS