Sunday, 24 November 2013

christmas wishlist: beauty products.

Well can you believe that in less than FIVE weeks it will be Christmas Day? It's absolutely crazy how fast time goes, but I always feel like Christmas creeps up on us too fast as shops start advertising Christmas in October. I am a bit of a Scrooge in the fact that I don't start feeling festive until the end of November/early December, but that doesn't mean I don't keep my eyes peeled for things I can write on my list to Santa!

1. Urban Decay Naked Palette

I bought the Urban Decay Smoked Palette at the end of the summer and have been in love with it ever since. I don't think a day has gone by where I haven't used it! Eyeshadow is my favourite make-up item anyway and as my eyes are quite big I tend to use this to my full advantage when it comes to make-up looks. Two of my uni house mates have the Naked Palettes and I am now desperate for my own. The shades are fantastic, the colours are vibrant and you can create amazing looks with it. (Is anyone else super excited for the Naked 3 palette to come out too?)

2. Benefit Lollitint Lip and Cheek Stain

Benefit is my favourite make-up brand EVER, and browsing through the website earlier I spotted this little beauty. It's not coming out until January though unfortunately :( but it's a January sales must have for sure! I've used Benefit's Posetint in the past and have just come to the end of it - I love it! But I fancy a change and candy-orchid sounds so pretty, especially seeing as I always wear pink blusher. Perfect!

3. MAC Divine Night Mineralize Blush

I always wear pink blusher (Benefit's Bella Bamba to be precise) but it would be nice to have a change and this deep pink colour looks perfect for A/W and for those post Christmas nights out ready for the New Year! They also come in a range of shades, but I'm not sure which one to choose just yet!

4. MAC Riri Woo

I am so useless when it comes to lipsticks. I always lose lipsticks on nights out or find squished at the bottom of my hand bag, but I have wanted a MAC lipstick for so long and am determined to take extra special care of it. I also love the look of Riri Woo (and not just because I am a huge fan of Rihanna!) The lipstick shade itself is perfect for A/W and the packaging is so striking!

5. Real Techniques Foundation Brush

My foundation brush is on it's last legs and having read amazing reviews on Real Techniques I think this is the one to go for this Christmas! I've bought an eyeshadow one myself and was really impressed with it so I hope that the foundation brush is just as good!

6. The Body Shop Super Volume Mascara

This is the best mascara ever! I love it. It gives so much volume and is perfect to create vampy eye make-up looks! I've tried so many mascaras over the years but this is my firm favourite. And it's not tested on animals which is perfect! It's also available in brown or blue for those who like to experiment!

7. Marc Jacobs - Dot

Not only does this perfume smell delicious, but it's packaging is amazing! I love perfume bottles that stand out and look pretty. For me the packaging is a huge factor in influencing which perfume I buy - am I the only one? I love this bottle and it would look perfect on a dressing table or would even blend as part of the decor of a bedroom!

What are your make-up must haves this Christmas? Do you have any to add to my list?!
Lots of love, Jessie. xoxo

15 comments:

  1. I really love Urban decay naked I want the naked 3! I'm now following you xx

    www.jadesecretcorner.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I want the Naked 3 too! Looks so nice :) xx

      Delete
  2. Oh, all of these look great! I love the look of those blushes.
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice wishlist! urban decay naked on my wishlist too :)

    ladywannabeblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) Everyone seems to want the UD Palette xx

      Delete
  4. Nice wish list! The NAKED palette is a definitely must-have beauty item for those into makeup!

    Susan | Susan Loves...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My mum has bought me it now so I can't wait until Christmas!! xx

      Delete
  5. Those are all great things to wish for :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really really want the Naked palette too!

    Naiiiice wishlist!

    http://stonefoxinc.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! My mum has bought it for me now hehe.. Just have to wait until Christmas :( xx

      Delete
  7. I can't wait to get my hands on loli tint it looks just the colour I've been trying to find a blusher in for winter for agessss

    Also loved benetint and posetint :) xx

    Bettybeaut.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same I can't wait for it to come out :) I just love anything Benefit to be honest haha! xx

      Delete
  8. great post! love the new benefit product! would you like to follow eachother?
    xx
    daniella
    simplybeautifulelegant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

CUSTOM BLOG DESIGN BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS