Thursday, 7 November 2013

haul #8.

I finished my first essay for year 2 on Tuesday (a week early might I add) so as a little treat to myself I decided to go on a shopping spree! I am also going to see Chase and Status in Cardiff tonight so told myself I needed a new outfit even though I have hundreds of unworn clothes in my wardrobe... I have serious problems.


Long Sleeve Patterned Dress - River Island - £25
Floral Print Scarf - Miss Selfridge - £16.50
Tartan T-Shirt - Topshop - £18
Sparkly Sequin Shorts - Miss Selfrdige - £48
Socks - Topshop - 3 for £8
Make-Up Items - Boots - 3 for 2 offer

You may think WOW that is a hefty price to pay for all those, BUT I was very lucky in the fact that everything I bought was on discount! As I work in Miss Selfridge I'm very lucky to have 25% off at all Arcadia Stores which includes Topshop, hence the reason I always buy Topshop and Miss Selfridge clothes. Plus, they are amazing! I mean look at those sparkly shorts. As soon as they came into store I wanted them and was lucky enough to whip the last pair off the manequin to have as they sold out instantly.

I was also very lucky to have 20% off my dress at River Island! All the dresses in the store were marked with fake tan and make-up which really annoys me. People should have to pay for the item that they ruin! I managed to find one with only the tiniest smudge, but they still allowed me to have 20% off bringing the dress down to £20 - an absolute bargain for River Island! I think it's perfect to wear to the concert tonight with my converse... I can't handle the thought of jumping around in heels!

I couldn't resist the 3 for 2 offer in Boots either, what beauty blogger can? I opted for the Barry M Matte Mocha nail varnish, Barry M 160 shade of lipstick (a gorgeous berry colour) and a lip liner, also from Barry M. Reviews to follow!

What have you been buying lately?
Lots of love, Jessie. xoxo

13 comments:

  1. Great haul just love the sequin skirt <3

    www.krystelcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those sequin shorts look lovely!

    darlingsophie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) can't wait to wear them! xx

      Delete
  3. Hey, I've nominated you for the Liebster Award.. please check my post here for more details; http://aaamylouxo.blogspot.co.uk/2013/11/liebster-award.html

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello sweety
    Thanks for your sweet comment!
    Such a nice outfit! So sparkling!
    Would you like to follow each other?

    Kisses, from Lima xoxo

    www.limaswardrobe.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much :) would love to follow you, will do now xx

      Delete
  5. You're sooo pretty! I love your dress, the pattern is so cute xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw that's so kind, thank you :D I love it!

      Delete
  6. I love the dress! wish I could get 25% off all the arcadia stores...!
    - Charlotte
    http://fashiongirl134.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE the sequin shorts and top!! HOw amazing what great finds

    http://sarahlikesfashion.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete

CUSTOM BLOG DESIGN BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS