Thursday, 12 December 2013

Barry M Deep Dark Lips.

As regular readers of my blog will know, I am useless when it comes to lipsticks. I love wearing bright, pretty colours, but always lose the actual lipsticks whether it's on night out or find them weeks later at the bottom of one of my many handbags. However, this Autumn I have been surprisingly good at making sure my lipsticks are all stocked in one part of my make-up bag and I am determined to get some more high-branded lipsticks in the near future.

An Autumn/Winter trend I absolutely love is deep, dark lips. The darker the better! I was browsing through Boots the other day and came across this gorgeous shade by Barry M. It's shade no. 160 and it quickly made my monthly favourites, which you can check out here.

Here's a cheesy pic of me wearing the lipstick so you can get an idea of how it looks!

When it comes to Barry M I am a huge fan of their nail varnishes but have never really looked at much of their other products. They are renowned for their gorgeous vibrant beauty products and I'm shocked that I've never tried a lipstick before, espeically as they have such vivid shades!

The 160 is a stunning dark colour, which looks amazing with any outfit and with some clear lipgloss over the top. It comes out matte and is really vibrant. I've worn it constantly since I bought it a few weeks ago and thought it was time for a review. It's surprisingly really long lasting too. I'll admit that I didn't think it would be due to the fact that it costs only £4.49, but it's brilliant. If you're looking for a Christmas party lipstick this is the one for you!

What are your favourite lipsticks? Have you tried Barry M before?
Lots of love, Jessie. xoxo

24 comments:

  1. I have this lipstick! I love it.
    It's great because you can have light or dark lips, depending on how much you put on :)

    DarlingSophie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh pretty! It's not that dark though is it? Which I think is a good thing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not in that photo no but if you apply more it gets darker :) xx

      Delete
  3. You know, since I started blogging I hear so many good things about Barry M but it just reminds me of when I was a teenager and used to pile on the dazzle dust! I always overlook the stand but I really need to start having a look because this shades beautiful and it looks beautiful on you.

    www.hbbeautyblog.blogspot.com

    Hannah x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I used to love those days!! Yes you should it's so good :) aw thankyou! xx

      Delete
  4. You look great! I love your blog. Nice lipstick :)

    I hope that you visit my blog too and maybe follow: http://spiked-soul.blogspot.com/ :)
    Have a nice day!

    Elwira

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you :) I'll defo check it out! xx

      Delete
  5. Being wanting to get another Barry M lipstick and this is such a nice autumn shade!
    alicekatex ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is so nice :) would defo recommend it! xx

      Delete
  6. Oh wow this looks like an amazing dupe for MAC rebel! Such a gorgeous berry lipstick shade! xx

    Gemma ♥ | Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
  7. This colour really suits you! :) Never tried a Barry M lippy, but I've heard good things!
    Spider Leg Lashes xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Maya! You should defo give it a try xx

      Delete
  8. stunning Lippy. I couldn't find it in boots:-(

    love
    Ewelina
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    chiclifestyleofewelina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think mine as in Boots .. But they have it in Superdrug too! :) xx

      Delete
  9. Such a gorgeous colour, it really suits you!
    Carrie xx

    Carrie:Brighton

    ReplyDelete

CUSTOM BLOG DESIGN BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS