Saturday, 28 December 2013

Boxing Day OOTN.

Hey everyone! I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas. I can't believe how fast it's gone! I'm currently feeling like a beached whale and am starting my detox (apart from NYE) today, so that means healthy food and working out. I can't wait to get back in the gym tomorrow!

We had a lovely day Christmas Day and enjoyed lots of yummy food and chilled with the family. I do have a What I Got For Christmas post planned, but for now I thought I would show you my Boxing Day OOTN. I love going out on Boxing Day. It's great to see all my friends out in our local town, and the place was sooo busy, but it was such a good night! Only thing is it poured with rain and, even though me and my friend were running around with carrier bags on our heads to keep our hair dry, my hair looked disgusting by the end of the night. Stupid Welsh weather :(



I got this playsuit from Topshop as a Christmas present from my mum and I love it. It's not the usual sort of style I would go for and is quite different, so I was a bit worried to wear it, but plucked up the courage and was really glad I did as I had lovely comments about it from people I saw out. It's a sort of kimono style, it reminds me of something quite oriental from the flower detail and colouring. It has quite a plunging neckline so I decided to wear a little bandeau top underneath it in the end, which I'm glad I did because as I was pulling shapes on the dance floor the neckline kept opening and I would have ended up showing a little more flesh than was necessary haha!

I wore this with my gorgeous River Island boots which I had as a Christmas present from my Nannie. I've wanted some of these stunning wedged heels for soooo long. And they looked great with the dress. I know that these are going to become my fave shoes ever! So comfy and so stylish.

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and Boxing Day! Back to reality now ey!
Lots of love, Jessie. xoxo

12 comments:

CUSTOM BLOG DESIGN BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS