Tuesday, 3 December 2013

essential LBD's.

It's December and Christmas is just around the corner which for me means presents, going home from university, spending time with loved ones, lots of food and partying. I love going home from university for Christmas as all my friends return from far and wide to our little Welsh town and meet up for a few too many drinks.

For me, nothing beats an LBD. I love them. You can wear them with absolutely anything, and even if they are plain and boring you can jazz them up with sparkling jewellery, bright clutch bags and killer heels! Here are a few of my must-have LBDs this party season...

1. Chi Chi Ingrid Dress - Chi Chi Clothing - available here
2. Black Metal and Fabric Bracelet - Topshop - available here
3. Platformed Peep-Toe Stilettos - River Island - available here
4. Gold and Black Statement Necklace - Accessorize - available here
5. Petites Embellished Bodycon Dress - Miss Selfridge - available here
6. Oriental Style Dress by Love - Topshop - available here
7. Leather Look Mini Dress - New Look - available here
8. Beaded Stone Drop Earrings - Miss Selfridge - available here
9. Daisy Skater Dress - Missguided - available here

These dresses are all so unique which is what I love about them, and they range from the cheap and cheerful to something a little more extravagant. I think all would look amazing for a Christmas party, and the Topshop one even for a meal on Christmas Day or if you go out with your family. I also love that this time of year means embellished dresses - is there anything better than a beautiful, sparkly dress? I don't think so.

I've also had a look for some other amazing products that could be used to match these gorgeous dresses. The good thing about black is they match with anything. You could go glammed up with a sparkly clutch back, or keep it cool with some simple black heels. The possibilities are endless when it comes to LBDs!

Have you spotted any gorgeous LBDs? Do you love embellished clothing as much as me?
Lots of love, Jessie. xoxo

8 comments:

  1. I love a good LBD when I go out! Also River Island do the best black heels, I've being lusting after those on the website for ages!
    alicekatex ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same! I have so many LBD's and still want more haha. They are stunning! xx

      Delete
  2. my friend has those shoes and they look even better than online, can you believe it?! great post:-) x
    http://trendsareoverrated.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have dress number 7 and love it! Great picks!
    Joelle
    xx
    FebruaryGirl.

    ReplyDelete

CUSTOM BLOG DESIGN BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS