Friday, 20 December 2013

review: bella bamba blusher.

I write this as I get ready and stare out of the window at the pouring rain and gale force winds. It's Black Friday which means I'm hitting the town, but I'm contemplating whether to wear a massive rain poncho as the weather is so awful. I've also just gone and dropped make-up on my sparkling cream carpet, so this may be my last post as my mother is going to kill me when she finds out.

I absolutely love Benefit's Bella Bamba blusher. I've worn it for years and I wear it pretty much every day. It's a beautiful Barbie pink colour, so if you're not a total girlie girl like me then this one isn't for you. I often wear it with my Posetint (also from Benefit) underneath and then I dust Bella Bamba lightly over the top. For me, pink cheeks are the one.


I was at my local Debenhams earlier this month taking advantage of their 10% off offer and the sales assistant there advised me to buy the Hot 2 Trot. Not only do you get the beautiful Bella Bamba, but for free you got a mini Cha Cha Tint - one of the cheek tints from Benefit that I hadn't yet tried out. I couldn't believe you got it for free!! What a bargain!

I love these two items. The Cha Cha Tint looks best teamed with some bronze make up. It's a golden colour and I'm soure it would look perfect in the summer when you have a tanned face. I absolutely love it! The best thing about Benefit make-up is that they are soooo long lasting. I apply the blushes and they don't budge all day!

Have you tried any of these items? What do you think?
Sorry it's short and sweet today guys, but the dance floor is calling!
Lots of love, Jessie. xoxo

1 comment:

CUSTOM BLOG DESIGN BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS