Thursday, 9 January 2014

haul #9.

I can't actually belive this is only my ninth haul post. I must just not bother to upload half of them as there are always so many haha! In fact, one of my NY resolutions for 2014 was to stop spending and buying clothes - but I failed miserably yesterday. Although most things bought were actually bought using vouchers and my mother bought the things from Primark for me (although she's taken the home decor back for herself), so I guess you could say it's not technically a haul?

I've decided from now on though that there will be no more excessive spending. I have so many clothes that I hardly wear, and some that I've only worn once. I seriously need to sort through my wardrobe, set up an Ebay account and start saving up. For what I'm not quite sure, but it will be nice to at least have a bit of money in the bank! A few summer holidays in 2014 perhaps...

Polka Dot Burgundy Shirt - New Look - £18
Black Daisy Peplum Top - New Look - approx. £8
Black Leather Flower Midi Skirt - Topshop - £15 down from £50!
Neon Bag - River Island - £20
Topshop High Waisted Jeans - Topshop - £36
Dogtooth Playsuit - Internacionale - £18
Black Handbag - Accessorize - £32 down from £42
Other items - Primark

So as you can see a rather big haul.. But I had everything discounted (either as I am a student or I work in an Arcadia store so get discount on Topshop) or used vouchers to pay for it. So all in all I spent about £50 which I can't complain about considering the amount that's here! I absolutely loved the bags I got - a large black bag as my bag I use for uni has broken, and a cute neon bag I bought from Dan's mum. It got me really excited to go on holidays and to festivals and for summer in general, just so I can wear it! I bought the Topshop jeans as I have needed to buy a pair of black jeans for about 4 years and have never got round to it. My mum always nags me to do it as I wear sooo much black, and I loved these ones. The material is quite stretchy which is alwats nice as it means they are easy to move in and you don't have to do the skinny jeans dance to pull them on. They are also high waisted which makes them even better! I have a big love for high waisted jeans.



New Look didn't let me down yesterday. I either find loads in New Look or nothing at all, but I loved this shirt because burgundy really suits me (or so I am told) and I had a burgundy lipstick to match! Polka dots are a key trend for the next season and I loved the feel of the shirt as it's soft and pretty.

There were loads of peplum tops in New Look also, which gets me very excited as it means spring is on the way :) I am sooo sick of wearing boring colours and wrapping up in a coat all the time. Give me summer any day! This top in particular caught my eye as I have an obsession with daisies, I think it may be because that's my dog's name. I have daisy jewellery, tops, hair bands, earrings, you name it - so I couldn't give this one a miss!

I'll be honest when I say I never go into Internacionale.. I do find their clothing quite cheap sometimes (sorry!) but saw this playsuit on one of the mannequins in the window and decided to have a look. I had seen a similar playsuit in River Island for over £40 and then when I realised it was only £18 I decided to try it on and really loved it. I think it would look great worn out for drinks or with black tights and a biker jacket!

Finally the skirt! This picture doesn't do it much justice to be honest, but it looks amazing on. I had been wanting a leather midi skirt for a while and loved this one as it was different because it had the cute flower detail. I tried it on before Christmas and really wanted to buy it, but with a £50 price tag I decided it was just too much. However, I was looking through the sale racks yesterday and it jumped out at me for just £15 AND in my size! I couldn't believe my luck. It was as if it was fate! I'm so glad I found it again, what a bargain! It's as if we were meant to be. <333 data-blogger-escaped-br="">

So there's my first haul of 2014.. Here's to hoping there will be less in the future ey!

**DISCOUNT CODE ALERT!**

For those of you who loved my review on wonderlandwigs's hairpiece, you can now get a wig or hairpiece on the website with 10% OFF! Just enter ATBEAUTIFUL in the check-out!

34 comments:

  1. Great haul, I'm loving that Topshop skirt - the detail is so pretty x

    fabheadtotoe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same! Can you believe it was only £15?! xx

      Delete
  2. u are the real girl, so there are never enough clothes for us;-)
    You got a lot of nice stuff

    Love
    xxxxxxxxx
    Ewelina
    chiclifestyleofewelina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tell me about it ;) haha! Thanks lovely xx

      Delete
  3. Wow, you really did get a steal with that skirt! Worth the wait and it's lovely... i want it now lol! x
    www.styleandbeautyforless.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahah thank you! I'm so glad i waited now :) xx

      Delete
  4. Wow you got some amazing deals! Everything looks incredible.
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely pieces.
    Great blog you have here, had to follow!
    Check out my blog & follow if you like.
    www.gazingaway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely :) I will be sure to follow yours xx

      Delete
  6. That neon satchel! I just have no words for how beautiful it is. Great haul, we wont class this as a haul so then you're still doing well with your resolution ha ha x
    http://trendsareoverrated.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun i'm in love with it! Haha yeah I'll say that then ;) xx

      Delete
  7. Ooh you bought so many nice pieces! It's crazy how much that skirt was reduced by! I probably would have collapsed in Topshop haha! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. These pieces are amazing and such great prices!! I love the burgundy top and neon bag!

    Hope xx
    http://lovelytravelss.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Those are two of my favourite pieces too :) xx

      Delete
  9. I'm absolutely loving the polka dot shirt, so cute! Followed you! be great if you could check out mine? :) www.trustinvogue.com xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. lovely haul! I'm following you. I really hope you to the same!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow you got some gorgeous bits!
    xx

    www.salted-roses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. The dogstooth playsuit is so cute!

    Emily
    ahemitsemme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow you got some great bits! I especially love the burgundy polka dot shirt! I love burgundy too! :)
    Following your blog now - I'd love it if you'd keep in touch :)
    Andrea
    www.lanouvellenoire.com xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for the follow :) I will check out your blog now. xx

      Delete
  14. LOVELY!! I really like the white-dotted red shirt! :)

    Would you like to follow for follow? :)
    Love, Lea

    zucker-schlecken.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I'm wearing it right now hehe! Of course. xx

      Delete
  15. Love the polka dot shirt! Very pretty :)

    Fairytale Kiss

    Jade xx

    ReplyDelete

CUSTOM BLOG DESIGN BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS