Saturday, 25 January 2014

my birthday and new blog design.

Hey guys! I'm sorry that I haven't posted in a while, but have had such a busy week. First of all I had two of my university exams this week which was so scary. These are my first exams that actually count towards my degree in university and, although they only account for 6.6%, it's fair to say I was having a serious melt down! I get super stressed when it comes to exams but now they are finally over and on Thursday I enjoyed a much needed liquid lunch with my housemates in Las Iguanas before doing some serious shopping. I then came home for the night from university as yesterday it was my birthday! I'm now 20 and my teen years are over :( I went out last night in Cardiff with a group of my closest friends and we saw Duke Dumont in the Union and he was amazing. I had such a good night but am really suffering now. I can't wait to curl up in a little ball later and enjoy a much needed Dominos! I thought I would show you a few snaps of my birthday weekend, although for more photos you can follow me on Instagram.



1. Cocktails and Las Iguanas. 2. Came home to a birthday surprise of pretty, new, floral bedding from my Mum. 3. My gorgeous Pandora ring from Dan. 4. Party food and cocktails before pre drinks! 5. OOTN. 6. Some of my closest friends from home came up to Cardiff. 7. The girls before heading out. 7. e.l.f make-up from my housemates.

I had a brilliant night and got completely spoilt by my lovely family and friends. I also had a huge television for my uni room from my parents and it will be so nice to just lie in bed and watch telly after a hard day of "studying" (aka. a hard day of being hungover haha!) And I also had money which will go towards buying a holiday and gym trainers I'm thinking!

Also, as I'm sure you can see I also have a new blog layout! My blog was designed by Serena at Pretty Wild Things and I'm absolutely delighted with the result! It literally took her a matter of a day to complete after I had completed a form with my ideas and I would advise all of you looking for a professional but affordable layout to go there.

That being said I hope you all have had a fabulous week! I'm looking forward to getting back to routine with lectures in university this week and also going out a few too many times to celebrate that I have no more exams in 2014!

8 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a great birthday! That bedding is so pretty :)

    Ivy xx
    Style Life Lovely

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Serana did an amazing job, love the design! Happy belated hun, welcome to the 20s! :) x

    www.natalielovesbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you :) I'm so pleased with the result! xx

      Delete
  3. Happy belated birthday hun! It looks like you had a fab time and I love the new layout xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks like you had a great Birthday! Loving both the new design & that Pandora ring! x

    Leanne - A Slice of My Life

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look like you had a great time - you deserve it after those awful exams we had hahaha. And love the ring - I got my September one for Christmas :)xxx

    ReplyDelete

CUSTOM BLOG DESIGN BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS