Sunday, 9 February 2014

floral leather - OOTN.

I said that I would try and not go out as much this term but when I buy new clothes I always feel that a night out is the perfect opportunity to wear them. Last night I had my works do with the lovely ladies I work with at Miss Selfridge and thought I would show you what I wore...

Leather-Look A Line Skirt - River Island - available here
Floral T-shirt - Miss Selfridge - available here
Suede Heeled Boots - River Island - available here
Frilled Ankle Socks - Topshop - available here

I loved this skirt from the moment I saw it as it wasn't completely tight to your legs; the A-Line shape meant it was very flattering and makes your legs look long and slim. I teamed this with my new floral top from Miss Selfridge which added a splash of colour to what other wise would have been a very dark outfit. I love the neon pink and yellow colouring and the floral pattern which is perfect for Spring time, even though it seems that spring will never arrive! Finally I wore my trusty black suede wedges from River Island as the rain was diabolical and I wanted to keep my tootsies nice and warm. I wanted to dress up a little last night but didn't want to go overboard so teamed this outfit with natural make-up, a pair of big, dangly earrings and a naturally curly hairstyle.

All in all I had a brilliant night with my colleagues and can't wait for the next works do!
I hope that you've all had a fantastic week! :)
Lots of love, Jessie. xoxo
Twitter | Instagram | Bloglovin

13 comments:

  1. Love the skirt :)
    http://whattaylorbuys.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're gorgeous, love the outfit!
    I love a line skirts, they're so flattering!

    Love Emma xx

    www.collagemepretty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you :-) I agree, they are so nice! xx

      Delete
  3. You have such a lush figure!!
    Gorgeous outfit :) You look amazing

    Kelly from Day Dreams & Daisy Chains

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful floral top, love the color combination :o) Xx

    Makeup by Candlelight

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! That's what i loved about it too :) xx

      Delete
  5. I'm the same, when I have a new outfit, it's such a great excuse to go out! Lovely outfit, glad you enjoyed your work do x
    http://trendsareoverrated.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I know, I feel like that too. And I always go on shopping sprees so buy new things! Thank you :) xx

      Delete
  6. great outfit, love the texture of the top with the leather skirt looks really good X

    http://istylethereforeiiwear.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this look, I really like your blog!! I just followed you, can you follow me back, thanks <3
    www.mystyleisfreedom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. loving the skirt and boots- super cute oufit

    Love
    Ewelina
    xxxxxxxxxx
    chiclifestyleofewelina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

CUSTOM BLOG DESIGN BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS