Tuesday, 11 February 2014

haul #10.

No matter how many times I say I won't do it I always give in. Again and again I've vowed that I won't visit Cardiff's City Centre and go wild in the shops and spend money on items I really don't need, and again and again I go against my word and abuse my credit card in all of the high street stores.

Last week was no different. I think I have an emotional attachment to shopping. Where some people eat when they feel emotional, I tend to shop. I'm surely not the only girl out there who feels this way? Whether I'm happy or sad or angry the best thing for me is to head to the stores - it's a problem I'm quite happy to have as I always pick up some cute items!


Nude Chunky Heels - New Look - available here
Barr M Gelly Nail Polishes - Superdrug 2 for 1 - available here
Camomile Waterproof Eye Make-Up Remover - The Body Shop - available here
Bourjois Nail Polish Remover - Superdrug - available here
Pink Flower Statement Necklace - Primark - £4
Diamante and Faux Leather Bum Bag - Topshop - available here
Faded Denim Skater Skirt - Primark - £12


Spring is just around the corner and I think this reflects in my recent purchases. I loved that denim dress as soon as I saw it in Primark - how cute is it? And for such a bargain too! That's what I love about Primark; you always find something fab for an amazing price if you dig deep enough. Although the chaos is often too much to handle. Another thing I love about Primark is their jewellery. There is something there for everyone and often dupes from high street stores such as Topshop and River Island for around a third of the price. I adored this pink flower number, especially as it matches my new nude heels and will look perfect with a dress for a night out!

The nude heels from New Look were also a cute find. I've wanted some nude/tan heels for ages and these are perfect as they are high yet have a thick heel so they should be comfy to wear for a night on the tiles.

The bumbag from Topshop is something I've wanted for a while. I love going to house music events around Cardiff and went to Treatment at Cardiff's Student Union last week and decided the ultimate bag would be a bumbag. I loved this black one from Topshop as it is sleek and has gorgeous diamante patterns. It looks really gorgeous teamed with a funky outfit. It's also so much easier to enjoy your night when you don't have to worry about your bag. I could party all night long and my belongings were safe. I will be taking this bad boy to Wireless Fest with me when I go in the summer with my housemates!

Finally, I bought some cute little make-up items. The Camomile Eye Make-Up Remover from The Body Shop is one of the best make-up removes I have used. Even after wearing fake eyelashes and having your eyes covered in glue it removes it and leaves your lashes feeling soft and your eyes refreshed. The Boujoir Paris nail varnish remover is fantastic too - it removes nail varnish in seconds, even glitter varnish comes off with ease which is normally a beauty blogger's nightmare! I even treated myself to some cute spring colours on Superdrug's 3 foe 2 offer; it was too hard to resist.

What do you think of my purchases? Have you bough any spring items lately?
Lots of love, Jessie. xoxo
Twitter | Instagram | Bloglovin'

17 comments:

  1. I use the camomile make-up remover, its the only eye make-up remover I have ever used and it does the job for me wipes everything completely off! enjoyed this post, got my eyes on those heels haha.

    xx
    Jo

    www.joobloggs.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same, I absolutely love it and wouldn't choose anything different! Thank yoou :) I love them, haven't had a chance to wear them yet though :( xx

      Delete
  2. I have definitely been in a similar situation many times before. On the plus side, everything you got looks really gorgeous! I just love the shoes.
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Shannon, glad I'm not the only shopaholic haha! xx

      Delete
  3. I have that dress, it's so cute for Primark! Oh my those shoes, I love them x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow! Great haul everything's so pretty for a second I thought the dress was Topshop until I read on I haven't been in Primark for ages! I love the Barry m shades too I've been into bright pinks recently and I love the heels too... I think I just like everything haha :) xx

    http://subjectbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/?m=1

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it, it looks so expensive and cost just £12! What a bargain :D thank you very much xx

      Delete
  5. I'm loving it all! And I just love your blog! Following you now, hope you visit and follow my blog as well!♥
    AIMEROSE BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love those shoes. They are so cute!!!!!

    Hannah x | lovelettersandsnippets

    ReplyDelete
  7. That nude nail varnish is stunning! Think I may have to head to boots and purchase it! x
    http://the-finestthings.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. loved reading your blog, its amazing :)
    I was wondering if you would like to follow each other?
    do let me know..
    http://cresantiseema.blogspot.sg/
    tks xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovveee those shoesies!


    http://hollybumblebeee.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

CUSTOM BLOG DESIGN BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS