Tuesday, 18 February 2014

smiggle stationary.

I was extremely excited to be contacted by the Smiggle folks a few weeks ago ahead of their first UK store launch on the 20th February asking if I could do a post about some of the products they sent me. Smiggle is an Australian stationary brand that combines a smile with a giggle (get it?), and has tonnes of innovative and funky fashion-forward stationary.

Smiggle launched in Melbourne, Australia in 2003 and has since expanded its reach all across Australia and even into New Zealand and Singapore. It's next plans are to open four stores in the UK including Stratford, Reading, Brighton and Kingston. In fact the Stratford store is launching in just TWO DAYS! So if you're after some gorgeous stationary I would definitely recommend checking it out!



Lollipop Eraser - this eraser is so cute! I love the lollipop design and these are available in a range of colours. There are loads of cute erasers to choose from to ensure you have the coolest stationary set around.

Headphones - I love these and what's more I adore the colour! So bright and pretty, ideal for any girlie girl. But don't fear boys they have a range of colours for these headphones too so there's plenty to choose from. I was really surprised by how good a quality these are, as sometimes headphones can cause your music to sound strange, but these don't at all - and they look really cool too.

Short Zipper Pencil Case - a funky case to keep all of your stationary in, and with the zip designs it's really eye catching and cute. I love the vibrant green shades here, but again there are a range of colours to choose from.

Stacked Highlighter - I have been using this constantly since I received it. It's so handy and has a range of colours to ensure my uni notes are all colour coded and looking bright and happy. The highlighter colours are really vibrant and they don't cover the words so much so that you can't see it. A fantastic idea that saves you carrying millions of pens around.

30 Gel Pen Pack - these are amazing! They come with a mix of neon, glitter and pastel gel pens perfect for creating cards, doodling or writing blog notes. I also love that they come in a carry case so you can keep them altogether and in order. For any parent bloggers out there these would be ideal for keeping your little ones quiet, just think of all the master pieces they can create!

Big Mistakes Eraser - these would be ideal for budding artists or designers as if you make any mistakes you can remove them so easily with this eraser, believe me I have tried. It's really good and, although not as funky as the other designs Smiggle has to offer, it is really practical.

Clam Sharpener - what a cute design. This sharpener is brilliant, and the clam design makes it unique. Again, there is a huge range of colours available.

Calculator with Mini Ruler - these calculators are ideal to place on a desk whilst doing some quick calculations, especially if you're useless at maths like me. Funky and cute it even has some rulers around the side for you to measure up and do some quick drawings. It's the perfect practical tool.

Mechanical Pencil - if you were someone who didn't want to go around carrying a huge pencil case full of stuff then this mechanical pencil is ideal. You don't need a sharpener as all you have to do when the lead gets low is to pop the top and some more magically appears!

Ruler - you can brighten up your desk with this funky 30cm ruler. It's thick and easy to grip with three sides. I really love the funky style of this as it certainly jazzes up a boring old ruler.

Spiral Keychain - as someone who is always losing their keys this is brilliant for me.

This is just a range of some of the products available at Smiggle. They also do bags, wearable things such as rings and socks, notepads, craft kits, umbrellas and even food things such as cutlery, lunch boxes and funky straws. I am really impressed with the variety this store has to offer and I wish a store would come to Wales for me to visit! I understand that Smiggle is highly popular amongst Aussie and New Zealand children and these would be an ideal gift for any young ones you have in your family or to yourself if you fancy jazzing up your desk at the office.

I absolutely love how Smiggle uses creativity to take boring stationary objects and make them into something unique and wonderful, so check out the website now! And if you live in the Stratford area don't forget to pop into the Smiggle store on the 20th February 2014! You won't be disappointed.

Lots of love,
Jessie. xoxo
Twitter | Instagram | Bloglovin'

15 comments:

  1. Great haul hun! never heard of this brand before will have to check them out.

    Sophie
    xx
    Pocockins

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I hadn't heard of them either but they are fab! Definitely take a look xx

      Delete
  2. Oooh I love all this stuff...I'm a bit of a stationary obsessive so I'll need to check out this brand! :) x

    CatherineSarah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would definitely give them a look, their products are so cute :) xx

      Delete
  3. aww these are super cute!
    I haven't seen any gel pens in years ha

    www.chanellejade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I used to love using these when I was in school awww. xx

      Delete
  4. Love these! Such pretty colours (:


    http://hollybumblebeee.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww these are so cool

    Please come check out my latest post if you have time :)

    Fragile Bird | www.fragile-bird.blogspot.co.uk

    Helen

    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice blog :) if u wanna follow each other let me know i ll be happy :)
    http://zielonoma.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  7. of course i follow u on gfc and bloglovin :) kisses :*

    http://zielonoma.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous post lady, love it! xx

    ReplyDelete

CUSTOM BLOG DESIGN BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS