Monday, 3 February 2014

spring wishlist.

It's February which means spring is just around the corner! I am so excited as the summer is my favourite time of year and, even though I'm a winter baby, for me there is nothing better than being out in the sunshine! Another thing I love about summer is the clothes! Bright, neon colours, floral prints, cute outfits - I just can't get enough of it. So here is my Spring wishlist - you may need some sunglasses as these clothes are pretty bright!

Lime Skinny Jeans - River Island - view here
Tiger Face Playsuit - Oh My Love London - view here
Green Flower Earrings - Topshop - view here
Orange Jumpsuit - Miss Selfridge - view here
Turquoise Wedges - New Look - view here
Canary Yellow and Diamond Stud Necklace - Bijoux Bazaar - view here
Polka Dot Shirt - New Look - view here
MAC Candy Yum Yum Lipstick - MAC - view here
Floral Green T Shirt - River Island - view here
Lilac Snakeskin Handbag - Topshop - view here
Urban Decay Fun Palette - Debenhams - view here
Light Orange Peep Toe Wedges - River Island - view here


What's on your current wishlist? What are your favourite spring/summer trends?
Lots of love,
Jessie. xoxo
Twitter | Instagram | Bloglovin'

28 comments:

  1. I really want the MAC Candy Yum Yum lipstick!

    Ray | Obey Ray

    ReplyDelete
  2. This wishlist is amazing! I am loving that jump suit. SO cute!
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :D me toooo, i am so tempted to buy it! xx

      Delete
  3. I love your new layout lovely, it's gorgeous. I have a wishlist of pastels, but I adore that bag and that necklace is soooo pretty! xx
    Gemma ♥ | Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Gemma :) I'm so pleased with the layout! And thanks to you too Olufunmi :) xx

      Delete
  4. Hello, just came across to ur blog. It’s amazing. i am now following u at gfc and facebook fan page.
    I am new at blogging. I wld be glad if u chk out my blog and follow me bak at gfc and my facebook fan page.hope to hear from u.XOXO
    MY new blog post- http://estuaray.blogspot.com/2014/02/bath-and-body-works-travel-size-lotion.html

    My fb fan page- https://www.facebook.com/pages/Estuaray/648121188549851?ref=hl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and thanks for the follow :) will be sure to follow back xx

      Delete
  5. Really like the yellow jeans!

    www.britishbeautyaddict.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too :D they're so bright though haha! xx

      Delete
  6. Wow some beautiful items! Love love love the jumpsuit!

    Yasmeen x
    http://themirroraffects.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE the jumpsuit and those heels and the necklace... okay so i pretty much love this whole wishlist!!! :)

    Love From Twinkle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you haha! I hope to buy a few of them :D xx

      Delete
  8. All the prints and colours here are fantastic! Eeeeeek spring is coming! xxx
    Lots of Love, Me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks Vicky :) ahh I'm so excited for this Cardiff rain to (hopefully) disappear! xxx

      Delete
  9. Love how colourful this post is! Particularly love the light orange heels! x
    http://the-finestthings.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amazing wishlist doll, my favorite so far :) Love how bright and colourful everything is :)x

    The Belle Narrative - Enter my fabulous MAC Makeup Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  11. Amazing wishlist! I love the sandals and bag! ♥

    http://finddyourway.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is gorgeous, the pastel heels are everything!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous wishlist! That spotted shirt will be mine.

    The Beauty Scrapbook

    ReplyDelete
  14. My favorites are the yellow jeans and the blue heels. That would be an amazing outfit paired together. Every eye on the street would be on you (:
    ~Makaela at www.makaelassuitcase.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

CUSTOM BLOG DESIGN BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS