Thursday, 6 February 2014

style crush - samantha faiers.

For those of you living in the UK I'm sure you would have heard, or perhaps even watched, Celebrity Big Brother on Channel 5 throughout January. I'm not afraid to admit that I was a huge fan and now that it's over I feel lost in the nights with nothing to watch on TV. I loved the drama of this series and there was constant chat on twitter about the "Love Triangle" and "Love Rat" Lee Ryan - it was so entertaining and provided a nice break from the depressing revision times that consumed my life last month.

I'm really glad Jim Davidson won, but I couldn't help but admire Samantha Faiers and her gorgeous sense of style. Although she kept relatively quiet and didn't have much air time I thought that every time she was shown she looked fabulous, despite being very ill in the house and having to leave for medical treatment. The TOWIE beauty always looked incredible and she is now my latest fispiration and style crush!

The First Night

Image Source: here
How fantastic does she look on the CBB launch night? A white jumpsuit can be a risk, especially in the Winter, but this is a risk that has certainly paid off. Although Sam did get criticised for a VPL (visible panty line) you can't deny that she does look stunning and very elegant in this gorgeous ensemble complete with natural make-up and a bright red lip. This jumpsuit is available from AQ/AQ for £125, which is a little pricey especially on a student budget. Below are a few alternatives at a much cheaper price and I've also included a monochrome jumpsuit in the middle for those of you who aren't quite sure you could pull off a completely white one.

Left - Missguided - £34.99
Middle - Oh My Love London - £39.00
Right - Missguided - £32.99


The First Night

Image Source: here
This dress is absolutely amazing. I love it and think the sleek ponytail and simple stiletto heels complete the outfit perfectly so that no attention is taken away from the dress. This dress is called the Shimmer Illusion Dress and is from Forever Unique and cost around £700! She certainly kept her best dress for the final and it was all anyone was talking about the next day. Unfortunately this dress is from last season and isn't available on Forver Unique at the moment. However, a similar dress is available from stockists of the Jovani designer dresses which you can buy for a similar price or hire for a one off night out. However if you would prefer something a little cheaper I have found these bejewelled beauties...
Left - Missguided - £54.99
Middle - Topshop - £42.00
Right - Missguided and it's on sale for just £27.99!

After trawling through websites for similar styles I feel now that I have to get my hands on some these garments. I'm sure you will all agree that Sam is certainly a style icon and always looks immaculate. Similarly to other Essex girls, she always ensures she looks fabulous and I'm seriously envious of her wardrobe! If anyone knows of any reality shows in the South of Wales where I can feature and become a massive star and have the money to shop for an amazing wardrobe like this, do let me know - other than the infamous "The Valleys" on MTV, of course!

What do you think of Sam's sense of style? Who is your celebrity style crush?
Jessie, xx
Twitter | Instagram | Bloglovin


If you're a regular reader of my blog you may be wondering why I have added a JOMEC tab at the top of my navigation. At university I'm currently doing a Social Media Trends Module where we have to create a blog, which is great for a blogger like me :) The JOMEC tab is simply for my lecturer to view and mark my blog, which is seriously scary as my blog posts will now be marked! But feel free to take a look at what I've been writing for my course if you would like and any constructive criticism will be gratefully received.

16 comments:

  1. Ahh I didn't know Sam had to leave the house for medical reasons, poor thing. I hardly watched BB this year & I feel like I really should have. Love Sams play suit, white is a risky colour especially for the VPL haha.
    Maybe Its Megan Leigh xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She left for OK magazine interviews too for her column (I'm such a BB geek haha!) I think she pulled it off even with the VPL hahaha, xx

      Delete
  2. How gorgeous is she?! And her fitness and toning up is my biggest inspirations, not that she even needed to lose weight but she looks amazing now. So jealous of her toned belly! Love this post, I love that jumpsuit but I think I'd have to go for the monochrome one as I think whites a big risk and knowing me I'd spill red wine all down the front.


    www.hbbeautyblog.co.uk

    Hannah xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I am determined to get a body like hers by the summer! She looks insane. I think so too, I really want to get a jumpsuit. xx

      Delete
  3. the second dress is beautiful

    Kisses
    Ewelina
    xxxxxxxxxxxxx
    chiclifestyleofewelina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. She looked fab! My friend wore one similar for her 18th - super jealous. xx

      Delete
  5. I love her style, she always looks amazing :)
    http://whattaylorbuys.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved CBB this year, and like you, am now lost without it at nights!
    I loved both those outfits, as well as her hair and make up! x
    thegirlsnextdooruk.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was so good! I agree her hair looked fab. xx

      Delete
  7. I think Sam always looks devine! Her style was definitely on point throughout her time in the house, even when she was at her illest she stilled looked fab!

    I was also a CBB addict and now I'm lost without it :( lmao

    Natalie xx
    www.nataliecatherine.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I love her style. I wish I looked as good as she did when I'm ill! xx

      Delete
  8. Oh isn't she amazing?! I love her style so much.. she always looks gorgeous, and like she hasn't put LOADS of makeup on like some of the others. She's naturally gorgeous xx

    Gemma // Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree.. She doesn't take Essex to the extreme like some of the others do! xx

      Delete

CUSTOM BLOG DESIGN BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS