Friday, 7 March 2014

beauty haul.

So this week is the week of Debenhams' new season savings and that means beauty and fragrance is 10% off! And that means 10% off absolutely everything!! It's probably every beauty blogger's dream when they walk past a store and see that there's a discount on their favourite products, so off I went into the store and spent a little too much on make-up. Thankfully they were (mostly) things that I was slowly running out of but I took serious advantage and treated myself to a MAC lipstick too!

1. Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation
I absolutely love this foundation as it gives the skin a smooth, even finish and a natural glow. It's ideal for me as it's long lasting and doesn't budge no matter what sort of day I'm having. In fact I love it so much that I've dedicated a review post to it which you can read here. I was colour matched to the shade "Fresco" as I asked for a shade which is a little darker than my normal skin tone, as I'm hoping that now the summer is on the way I will start to get a little more tanned, and as I wear fake tan on nights out I like my foundation to blend in with it. Let's be honest, there's nothing worse than a tanned body and bright white face! It normally costs £26.50, but with 10% off it cost £23.85, and is available here.

2. Benefit's Gimme Brow
I was very lucky to have the opportunity to attend a Beauty Bloggers Event at my local Debenhams this week. I loved it! It was so lovely to meet other bloggers who live in the area, I didn't realise there were so many! Big up the #welshbloggers!! We were given an eyebrow tutorial for Brow Arch March (post to follow) and it resulted in me treating myself to Gimme Brow. It achieves a naturally flawless look, which is something I want to start doing with my brows. But you can always add a little Browzings to create a more fuller look. It normally costs £17.50, but cost £15.75 with the 10% off and is available here.

3. MAC Milan Mode Lipstick
Since receiving my gorgeous MAC lipsticks from Vicky's giveaway I have become slightly obsessed with looking at MAC lipsticks. I was so tempted by the various coral and orange shades as I know those are set to be big this summer, but in the end opted for the Milan Mode as it is the most amazing natural pink shade. It will be perfect to wear as an everyday lipstick and even for nights out. It's neutral but has a slight sheen to it so looks glossy and fresh. This lipstick is available here and normally costs £15 but cost me £13.50! (You can read my review on my MAC giveaway lipsticks here.

4. Benefit Brow-Zings
It's just coming to the time where my Brow-Zings is in need of a little TLC. It's started to crack after countless times of dropping it on the floor (and all over my cream carpet which drives my mum crazy might I add) and the wax is starting to run out, so I decided to grab a new one. I grabbed the darkest shade to match my new Gimme Brow and will be using the two together, especially to create flawless brows for nights out! It usually costs £23.50, but cost £21.15 this week. I agree that it is a little pricey, but it's bloody amazing and is available here.

5. Urban Decay's Perversion Eyeliner
Finally, I couldn't take advantage of a 10% off offer without getting a Perversion Eyeliner now could I? I've told a million and one people how amazing this is and how much I love it, and to be honest if they ever discontinue this my life as I know it will be over. It has the smoothest application and once it on it doesn't come off. If you can be a Perversion fan girl, then I definitely am one! It's available here and with discount cost just £12.60!

In total I ended up saving £9.65 and as I am a beauty club card member I also had £5 worth of points to spend so all in all I had the MAC lipstick for free, which is always good news :) I'm also all stocked up now for a while, so it's saving for the summer from here on out!

Have you taken advantage of Debenham's 10% off offer? It ends Sunday!
Lots of love,
Jessie. xoxo
Twitter | Instagram | Bloglovin'

9 comments:

  1. I love when Debenhams has little offers like this. I always end up with such a large haul. You have picked up so many of my favourite products there!

    Belle ♥
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I tried to limit myself but wanted to buy so much more! xx

      Delete
  2. What gorgeous products! Love it when Debenhams have a sale! Have always wanted to try the Benefit Brow-Zings but it's pretty pricey for what it is. Would you consider doing a review on it? xx

    Hannah @ FashionistaDigital

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I have done a tutorial on how to use it but I will have to do a tutorial soon :) It is pricey but I believe it's worth it. xx

      Delete
  3. I am so jealous of it all! Really want to try the Benefit brow kit x
    http://whattaylorbuys.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should definitely give it a try :) xx

      Delete
  4. great haul! <3

    http://anjcatan.blogspot.com/2014/03/green-denim-love.html
    http://anjcatan.blogspot.com/2013/11/the-roof-is-on-fire.html

    ReplyDelete

CUSTOM BLOG DESIGN BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS