Thursday, 20 March 2014

my favourite vibrant spring-time trends.

It's officially the first day of Spring 2014 *happy dance*! I am so glad to see the back of Winter as I am a summer baby for sure, even though I was born in January and it's absolutely hammering it down outside. I love everything about the summer, the gorgeous weather (which only rarely appears in Wales), summer clothes, bright colours, pretty flowers, long days, road trips, summer holidays and of course, spring make-up! Here are some key trends and my make-up wishlists...

Mac Cosmetics Eye Make-Up
Illamasqua Eye Make-Up
Urban Decay Eyeshadows
Barry M Dazzle Dusts

A key spring trend this year is colourful, bold eyeshadows. This can be quite scary for some but seriously the brighter the better! I nearly always wear gold, bronze or brown eyeshadows but this spring I am determined to opt for something a little more vibrant. I think these colours would look great with a tan! A range of brands, pigments and colours are available, so go wild ladies!

Benefit's Coralista
Mac Cosmetics
Barry M Sunset Lipstick
Sleek Lip Products
Revlon Lip Products
Max Factor Lip Products
Gosh Flirty Orange Lipstick
NYC Lip Products

Another amazing trend is orange and coral lipsticks! How amazing would they look with a cute summery outfit and natural make-up. I wouldn't recommend mixing the two trends together - as you may end up looking like Coco the Clown - but with a glowing foundation and some soft brown eyes an orange lipstick would look perfect. These are some of my favourites ranging from the very vibrant MAC and Barry M lipsticks, to the more subtle Coralista. Get pouting!

What are your favourite make-up trends this season? Have you rocked any of these looks?
Lots of love,
Jessie. xoxo
Twitter | Instagram | Bloglovin'

10 comments:

  1. These shades are so bright and fun! So perfect for spring :)
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! If only the weather was a little nicer though! :( xx

      Delete
  2. I love orange lips for spring/summer! I'm a complete summer baby as well except it doesn't seem to be getting any warmer where I live.. would love for you to check out my blog:)

    http://istylethereforeiiwear.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! Definitely going to try some. I will be sure to check out your blog! xx

      Delete
  3. I love urban decay eyeshadows! And I love the orange lip trend,


    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so happy for Spring too :) I love your selections-particularly the lipsticks. I got into coral lipsticks last year and was surprised at how flattering they are. Might have to try the MAC one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I love them too. The MAC Morange is a must-have for me! xx

      Delete
  5. I really do want a orangey lipstick! lovely picks xx

    ReplyDelete

CUSTOM BLOG DESIGN BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS