Wednesday, 12 March 2014

nicole x missguided wishlist.

If you follow me on twitter or are a regular reader of my blog you will know that my absolute girl crush is Nicole Scherzinger. I've loved her ever since buying Pussy Cat Dolls "Don't Cha" single back in the day (the first single I ever bought!) and yes, I would shimmy around my bedroom pretending I was a Pussy Cat Doll. Nicole has a fabulous sense of style as well as a sha-mazing (I couldn't resist!) body, hair and personality to match, so when I discovered her Missguided clothing collection had launched I went straight on the website and started scrolling through and it's safe to say I am in love with the whole collection.


1 | 2 | 3 | 4

The collection consists of some absolutely stunning going out pieces in white, black and cobalt blue, all of which have been designed by Missguided and Nicole herself. It mixes Hollywood glamour with British trends and I absolutely love it. The monochrome teamed with the bright, vibrant blue makes for a perfectly, sophisticated outfit that's sure to turn heads. The items are simplistic and worn with chic jewellery and kitten heels they make the perfect evening outfit.

1 | 2 | 3 | 4

As well as amazing dresses in both the midi and maxi style the range involves fabulous crop tops and midi skirts available as co-ords or individually, and some slightly more casual faux leather legins in black and white, as well as tailored trousers. Again they ooze sophistication and would be perfect for a night out. I love the simple colours and looks of each item and together they work perfectly.

Have you checked out Nicole X Missguided yet? What do you think?
Lots of love,
Jessie. xoxo
Twitter | Instagram | Bloglovin'

2 comments:

  1. I love her too! And oh my gosh, these dresses. I absolutely love them. They are just stunning.
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nicole always looks amazing! I love the bottom blue outfit.

    Hannah x
    http://b-l-a-b.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

CUSTOM BLOG DESIGN BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS