Monday, 17 March 2014

OOTD: floral jumpsuit.

Hey guys! This weekend I had no work (yay!) but it was still busy! I went out for food with work friends on Friday, out for a day of shopping with my mam Saturday day and out for drinks with friends Saturday night. I spent Sunday with Dan going for walks around the Ceredigion coastline in Wales whilst trying to fight off our hangovers (we are honestly like an old couple), and today we spent muost of the day looking for holidays! Eeek! I am sooo excited! I think we have decided on Crete depending on the date Dan's uni exams finish! Crete is possibly my favourite place in the whole world so I am ecstatic to be heading back there if it all goes ahead! As well as heading to Greece I think Ibiza is also on the cards, and I have also been confirmed to work for the BBC again as a runner for their coverage of the Royal Welsh Show, so my summer is certainly shaping up to be a fabulous one and I am very excited!

I thought I would share with you my outfit post from the weekend. I had wanted a jumpsuit for absolutely ages but wasn't entirely sure if they would suit me. In the end I bit the bullet and headed to the changing rooms in River Island with this gorgeous jumpsuit and it fitted perfectly! I decided that I needed some new fabulous heels to go with it and voila! we have a brand new outfit and a brand new hole in my bank account. I like to think it was worth it!

Jumpsuit | Heels

I hope you're all well. I've been so busy lately I feel like I never have time to blog anymore :( This makes me sad! But in just four short weeks I will pretty much be done for university and will be back blogging like there's no tomorrow. I can't believe how fast this year has gone! This time next year I will be preparing to leave university, or to (hopefully) do a post graduate course in magazine journalism, but it's absolutely mind boggling how fast time goes - pretty scary actually!

I hope you all had a fabulous weekend!
Lots of love,
Jessie. xoxo
Twitter | Instagram | Bloglovin'

9 comments:

  1. I absolutely love that jumpsuit! It is so so gorgeous.
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the jumpsuit! Look's amazing on you x

    elín from elin likes

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look lovely, I wish I could pull off a jumpsuit well!

    Check out my joint beauty giveaway..
    http://laurenslittleblogs.blogspot.co.uk/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lauren, you should try it! I wasn't sure they would suit me until I tried it on :) xx

      Delete
  4. I just love the floral pattern on this jumpsuit against the black! So pretty and perfect for Spring/Summer <3

    www.krystelcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree :) would look lovely with a pair of sandals and some sunnies, xx

      Delete
  5. It's like a mature ditsy print, its so cute. I bought the plain black version of this, but I wish I waited for this one, its a better material compared to the plain ones.

    Grace x
    www.grace-gibson.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

CUSTOM BLOG DESIGN BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS