Thursday, 10 April 2014

april wishlist.

School's out for Easter and tomorrow I am heading home! I honestly can't believe how fast this year has flown! I had my last lecture of second year today and have just three assignments due in in May and I am done - crazy. I am so excited! I go home from university every weekend anyway to work and see my family and boyfriend, but it will be nice to just stay put somewhere and not have to think about travelling back and fore and packing cases and TRAINS. Oh, how I will not miss hopping on an Arriva Trains Wales train every Friday and Monday.

Naturally though, before heading home my mother and I are hitting the shops, so I've been having a sneaky online window shop and have spotted a few items that I am desperate to get my hands on tomorrow!

1. Animal Print Jacquard Skort - River Island - Available here
2. Model's Own Eggshell Duck - Superdrug - Available here
3. Yellow Peep Toe Platforms - River Island - Available here
4. White Cut-Out Bralet - Topshop - Available here
5. Motel Hoppy Playsuit - Bank Fashion - Available here
6. Statement Flower Necklace - Topshop - Available here
7. Black Leather Bralet - River Island - Available here
8. Floral Kimono - H&M - Available here
9. Western Tassle Boots - River Island - Available here
10. Miami Print Bodycon Dress - Miss Selfridge - Available here
11. Blue Faded Mom Jeans - New Look - Available here
12. Orange Matte Nail Varnish - Topshop - Available here
13. Black Daisy Shorts - River Island - Available here


Obviously I won't be able to spend on all these items as my bank balance won't take it :( So help a girl out? Which items would you pick?
Lots of love,
Jessie. xoxo
Twitter | Instagram | Bloglovin'

4 comments:

  1. Ah the motel playsuit looks lovely! I've also been wanting to try the Matte nail varnish from Topshop! I love Barry M's ones, but Topshop seem to have more colours suitable for spring/summer! This colour looks great! Hope you enjoy your Easter holidays x
    Lipstickloveheart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Number 5 is so nice! Definitely on my wishlist now xo

    http://sheworewhatxo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. NEED that H&M kimono! :)

    My latest post ** Great Gatsby Inspired **

    Mags xx

    ReplyDelete

CUSTOM BLOG DESIGN BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS