Monday, 14 April 2014

drugstore haul.

One thing I love about Superdrug is the amazing offers they always have. Whether it's half price, 3 for 2 or buy one get one free, there is always something to entice me in and I end up spending way more than I should have, although I am nearly always impressed with the quality of the things I buy for the price.

Saturday was no exception. I popped into Superdrug after work to buy a new under eye concealer to use for contouring and ended up with a whole load of goodies all for under £17, which I guess is a bargain price for what I received!



Fat Hair "0" Calories Amplifying Hair Spray and Moose - available here
These items were both at half price this week and for someone who is in desperate need for a little amplification when it comes to the hair I was drawn in by these offers. I have used the mousse before and really like it. It is lightweight and gives a lot of height at the root, plus you hardly need to use any which is an added bonus as it lasts for ages. I hadn't tried the hair spray before but used it on Saturday night and my curls stayed in place all night which is always a good sign!

Simple Skincare Cleanser - available here
Similarly this was on offer in the store in Carmarthen where I shopped (although there seem to be no offers online). I love this and was just running out so seized the opportunity of the offer to buy again. I have used many cleansers over the years and this is brilliant. I use it to remove make-up before bed and to freshen up in the morning and love it. Cleansers are so much better for the skin than using make-up wipes and this one leaves my face feeling clean, fresh and hydrated.

Barry M "Mango" Gelly Nail Varnish - available here
I am loving Barry M nail polishes at the moment, even though I do all the time really. I particularly love the Gelly ones which are so bright and colourful - perfect for Spring time and the lovely weather we're having lately! Orange is a key spring colour and I loved the brightness of this one. I used it Saturday night and it is only now starting to chip slightly.

Miss Sporty Liquid Concealer - available here
Similarly to cleansers I have tried so many concealers and this one is absolutely amazing, plus it costs just £2.99! It does the job of concealing dark circles and brightening up the eyes perfectly and I love it. I honestly don't see why people spend so much money on concealers when you can get ones of this quality for this price!

Superdrug Tea Tree Skincare - available here
Two for £4 was this generous offer, and again these are products that I have re-bought several times. I have oily skin and am prone to a few spots here and there, but these are brilliant for keeping my skin clear, particularly the facial scrub for cleansing the skin. Your skin is left feeling fresh and slightly tingly which shows the tea tree is working to clear up impurities. If you want to know just how much I love it check out my review of it here.

Rimmel London Instant Tan Medium Matte - available here
As summer is fast approaching it's time to get tanned up! I always have to wear fake tan for a night out and love this instant one from Rimmel London because it goes on quickly, dries quickly and washes off instantly so you're not left with patchy skin for a week after applying. I normally wear the shimmer instant tan, but tried the matte for a change and loved the natural look it gave. It was applied easily using a tanning mitt and I was left with no patches or streaks. I do question it's claims that it is "water resistant" however, as after a few too many cocktails with the girls and spilt drinks all down my legs I was left looking a bit like a cheetah, but by that time I had gone past caring! It only cost me £3.49 though, so you can't really complain for that price!

Have you tried any of these products?
Lots of love,
Jessie. xoxo
Twitter | Instagram | Bloglovin'

8 comments:

  1. You brought some lovely products! I really want to try the Fat Hair range, as my hair is so flat & limp! Would love to see a review on these!
    Jess x x
    A-Beautiful Secret | A-Beautiful Secret - GIVEAWAY

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is really good :) I will do a review soon and let you know! xx

      Delete
  2. some great products there ! really want to try the fat hair products!

    This Girl Loves Chic

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're brilliant :) and at half price too! xx

      Delete
  3. I will definitely be picking up the Barry M nail polish in Mango next time I'm in Boots or Superdrug! Looks amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've tried the Fat Hair mousse but yet to try the hairspray! x

    thegirlsnextdooruk.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What did you think of it? I really love these products! xx

      Delete

CUSTOM BLOG DESIGN BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS