Monday, 21 April 2014

easter drinks.

Playsuit - River Island - Available here
Shoes - New Look - Available here
Jewellery - Primark - Available here

Happy Easter everyone! I hope you've all had an amazing weekend full of chocolate and Easter bunnies, unlike me who has spent most of it working. It's been amazing to finish Lent and be allowed biscuits, sweets and chocolates again, and believe me I have seriously over indulged these last two days!

Last night I went out for Easter bank holidays with my friends around our local town and it was such a fun night! I decided to buy a new outfit and chose this pretty, neon playsuit from River Island which I believe is perfect for spring/summer and I cannot wait to wear it again when I go on holiday with Dan and to Ibiza! I chose to wear gold and tan jewellery as it was more subtle considering the playsuit is so bright and eye-catching, and I loved the fact that the neon colour made me look so tanned, even though I didn't apply a smidge of the fake stuff (summer's definitely on its way!).

What have you been up to over the Easter weekend?
Hope you had lots of Easter eggs!
Lots of love,
Jessie. xoxo
Twitter | Instagram | Bloglovin'

2 comments:

  1. Jessie chan, you are so lovely! I really love your blog! ♡´・ᴗ・`♡
    Following you on GFC now! I hope you will do the same dear~
    Keep in touch! ♡

    ❤ ✿ VISIT MY BLOG ✿ ❤
    Rinako

    ReplyDelete
  2. That playsuit is so cute, I love it! You look great x

    ReplyDelete

CUSTOM BLOG DESIGN BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS