Tuesday, 22 April 2014

fashionably fit with www.sportsshoes.com

Now that the Easter is over it's time to seriously start focusing on that "summer bod". I go on holiday to Greece with Dan 8 weeks today (eek!) and am really determined to tone up. I lost weight recently so am now a size 8/10, whereas I was a 10 (bordering on 12) before Christmas. I don't feel I need to lose much more weight now as I am really happy with my size, but really want to get some abs and lean muscle, although after all that indulging over the Easter weekend I feel I'm back to square one!

Last week I changed my workout regime in the gym to start introducing more weights and less cardio and what better way to get motivated than new gym clothes? I was absolutely thrilled to be asked to choose some items from Sports Shoes to blog about! It's a website filled with every piece of work out clothing you could imagine, with a massive range of brands to choose from to suit everyone's work out needs.

I chose some really colourful and funky items from the Nike brand and thought for today's post I would discuss how being Fashionably Fit is the way forward. Not only do you look good, but you feel great!


Nike Orange Tank Top Running Vest - £17.99
Nike "Just Do It" Tribal Print T-Shirt - £14.99
Nike Pro Victory Sports Bra - £19.79
Nike Legend 2.0 Capri Running Tights - £14.99


If you're in desperate need of motivation to get to the gym then I urge you to check out www.sportsshoes.com to see what they have to offer! They have some amazing products with the utmost quality and I am so impressed with the things I have been sent. The legins are made of really soft cotton that are extremely comfy, and I love the stripe design, and I also love the bright colours of the tops I chose. It means that now I feel great heading to the gym as I am comfortable and look bright and colourful, and it has motivated me to work really hard!

What motivates you to get in shape?
Lots of love,
Jessie. xoxo
Twitter | Instagram | Bloglovin'

18 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh how cute are those ombréd leggings?! You look amazing in your gym gear, whereas I look like I belong in the 80's hahaha xxx

    Gemma // missmakeupmagpie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are soo nice and the comfiest legins ever! Aw thanks Gemma, haha don't be silly.. I bet you look fab! xx

      Delete
  2. Those leggings are so cool! Definitely gonna check out the site, I am in need of motivation...
    Hannah | twoforjoy | xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are so nice :) let me know what you choose! xx

      Delete
  3. I love those leggings! Do they have the pull up ties on the inside so they don't fall down? x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) no they don't but they are a really good fit for me so that isn't needed x

      Delete
  4. What a lovely post!! I love the outfits you have chosen especially the leggings x

    http://lipstickandsparkles.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. so fit!Really love your blog! mind to check out mine? maybe we can follow each other :)

    www.thebeautyyoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all of this! Wish I had the motvation to start exercise and the gym!

    Salted Roses // UK Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Amy! You've got a lovely figure anyway :) xx

      Delete
  7. I definitely need some new work-out clothes, then I may be motivated to actually work out for once! You look amazing and your figure is incredible :)

    Christina | Passion Obsession

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you so much :) I still have a little way to go with my figure but nearly there now! xx

      Delete
  8. I'll definitely be checking them out, I really need some running/gym class clothes but I can never find ones I like! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely take a look! They have loads of lush things :) xx

      Delete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. http://www.armadabrakeproblems.com They are made from a waterproof synthetic upper which offers excellent comfort, support and performance As a result, they are very popular for persons, especially for sports lovers They are also great for inside activities The best, most cost-effective and easiest remedy is to order a couple online through freerun3size Like the Free Run, the Air Max is also offered at very affordable and discounted prices The boots have a Pebax outsole - which is made from a flexible lightweight nylon material, which provides pressure dispersion and support without unnecessary rigidity or weightWhy they are so popular and why do they have so much demands? I think that there are several reasons for the popularity

    ReplyDelete

CUSTOM BLOG DESIGN BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS