Thursday, 24 April 2014

fotd: rosy red.

Yesterday I headed out for the day with my mother and cousin to the Welsh capital, Cardiff, for a day of shopping and good food before going to watch world-renowned musical, Wicked, at the Welsh Millennium Centre. It was a really lovely day and Wicked was absolutely amazing! I was expecting big things but was honestly blown away! I love musicals and performing but had never seen Wicked and would urge anyone who hasn't to go see the tour - it really is fantastic.

In true blogger fashion a day out meant a day to make an effort with pretty make-up and I thought I would show you a little FOTD post for you to see my "go-to" day out make-up. It's a look that I wear on a regular basis, particularly for days out shopping or if I have work, and consists of subtle smoky eyes and a bright red lip.

Face Products
Benefit Total Moisture Facial Cream || Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation || Illamasqua Powder

Highlighting, Contour and Blush Products
Sleek Contour Palette || Collection Liquid Concealer (to highlight) || Benefit Sugarbomb Box O' Powder

Eye Products
Benefit Gimme Brow || Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette || Perversion Eyeliner || Collection Liuid Eyeliner || Avon Supershock Mascara

Lip Products
MAC Creamsheen Brave Red

What is your standard day-out make-up?
Have any of you seen the musical Wicked?
Lots of love,
Jessie. xoxo
Twitter | Instagram | Bloglovin'

12 comments:

  1. You look lovely! Love your make up!

    kkelllyblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks lovely! Wicked is amazing isn't it, I want to go again!!

    josie-mayx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Josie :) aww i know i loved it! xx

      Delete
  3. you look stunning! I love this look on you! the eyeshadow makes your eyes really pop xxx

    Laura | Tease Flutter Pout

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Laura! Ahhh love that you've commented on my blog, I'm a huge fan of yours :D xx

      Delete
  4. Make up looks very pretty hun x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your lip colour x

    http://mehshake.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) it's Brave Red from MAC xx

      Delete

CUSTOM BLOG DESIGN BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS