Tuesday, 29 April 2014

Holiday Wishlist - 50 day countdown.

1 || 2 || 3 || 4 || 5 || 6 || 7 || 8 || 9 || 10 || 11
12 || 13 || 14 || 15 || 16 || 17 || 18 || 19 || 20 || 21 ||22


It's now less than 50 days until I jet off on holiday and to say I'm excited would be an understatement! In June I am heading to Crete with my boyfriend, before Ibiza in July with the girls and hopefully I'll be heading off somewhere sunny with my family in August too. I may be pretty low on cash right now but holidays are my favourite things ever. You can't beat that feeling of getting off a plane and the heat hitting you. I love the hot weather, the gorgeous scenery, relaxing by the pool and sipping a cocktail... If I could live my life by jetting off to different countries for holidays every week that is what I would do!

So to get myself holiday ready I decided to do a little wishlist. It involves lots of bright colours, cute flip flops, wedges and jelly shoes, bright lipstick and bare essentials for the evenings, cute bikinis and pretty accessories! For me a holiday consists of chilling by the pool or on the beach in the day and then getting glammed up to enjoy food and cocktails in the evening and these are just the things I need!

What are your favourite holiday picks? Are you jetting off this year?
Lots of love,
Jessie. xoxo
Twitter | Instagram | Bloglovin'

22 comments:

  1. nice post,black swimming costume great <3
    http://zielonoma.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you! I love them too.. Think I'll treat myself :) xx

      Delete
  3. What a brilliant list, I think you should definitely go and have a spending spree - treat yourself!

    You'll look gorgeous on your hols wearing these! :)

    Laura - Laura's All Made Up ♥
    http://www.laurasallmadeup.com/

    Bloglovin' | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :)) i think i might treat myself this weekend hehe. xx

      Delete
  4. I have a list at the moment of what I need to get before going on holiday - I add about 10 things to it every day! I love that red bikini, it might go on my list today....
    Emily x
    http://www.bonjouremily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My list keeps growing too even though I don't need ANYTHING! Yes go for it haha xx

      Delete
  5. super exciting summer wishlist! can't get enough of the denim hotpants and playsuits!

    Check out my latest post on the Blog :)
    AL xx
    RASSP | MOXHAM CUFF
    TwitterInstagram

    ReplyDelete
  6. omg lucky you. My wish list is a way longer. ahhh but I won't able to get everything that I would like to have :-(

    Enjoy your holidays
    Love
    Ewelina
    xxxx
    chcilifestyeofewelina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ewelina :) where are you off? Same, I need to try limit myself haha. xx

      Delete
  7. I just love the shorts and yellow crop top such an unusual shape, love it <3

    www.krystelcouture.com
    Real Techniques Core Collection Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jenny! I have the yellow crop in black and it's a lovely fit :) xx

      Delete
  8. That black swimsuit is gorgeous, definitely going on my lust list! And the sunglasses, and the shorts...This post is going to send me on a little shopping trip I think!

    Kasia's Beauty Diary

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I looove it! Think I'll treat myself :) haha doo it! You can never have enough clothes! xx

      Delete
  9. I'm in love with number 5
    xoxo
    www.welovwfur.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Replies
    1. Thanks Laura :) I love the River Island one! xx

      Delete
  11. Oh my gosh not long now! I love those sandals, and that lipstick is GORGEOUS xxx
    Gemma // missmakeupmagpie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Eek I'm so excited :D Ahh i know they are soooo lush!xx

      Delete
  12. Very beautiful sumer shorts ;)

    I follow you beautiful blog. I hope you will follow me back and I will wait for you in my blog www.gabusiek.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

CUSTOM BLOG DESIGN BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS